Mormon student expelled from class for refusing to step on Jesus

no there isn't a war on christianity in our educational system.

There is no war on Christianity. What social conservative Christians are going through is a loss of their dominant role in the culture. They can no longer police the lives of others to the extent that they could in the past, and they misinterpret this as a war on social conservative Christians.

No one is stopping social conservative Christians from living as socially conservative Christians...except themselves of course. Just look at the low-born Palins, with their white trash ways, and Bristol's young boy bastard .

You've got a lot of nerve using the term white trash after a shallow post like this. It's probably best that you exercise your stupidity and hate on the internet however. Talk like this to someones actual face leads to large dental bills.

Fortunately for you I can only hit the neg button....dick

Am I supposed to be intimidated by this post of yours? Because, I'm not. If that's your idea of a threat, it's a total flop. Kinda like The Undefeated was a flop of a movie about the down-market Palin family. You're a 'toon and you make me laugh at you.

Forum List

Back