Mormon student expelled from class for refusing to step on Jesus

The school, FAU, has issued an apology and un-expelled the student:

FAU issued an apology (the) assignment. The public, taxpayer-funded school said it won’t be using the assignment again.

Interestingly, this is the same school where another "professor" suggested the murders at Sandy Hook never took place:

...another FAU faculty member was in the news recently. James Tracy, tenured associate professor of media history, bizarrely claimed that the Dec. 14 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School didn’t happen as it was widely reported — and perhaps didn’t happen at all.

That's some good learnin' going on in Florida! :doubt:

Link:
UPDATE: Florida Atlantic University apologizes for Jesus Stomping 101 | The Daily Caller

Of course it happens, like a gnat biting an elephant. Get out the gnat spray.

Of course it happens, like a gnat biting an elephant. Get out the gnat spray.

So, according to you, it's perfectly fine to disrespect and mock Christians and their religion because they are in the majority, but to disrespect and mock any "minority" religion is wrong?

Talk about hypocritical liberal nonsense.

Typical though.

Let me guess, you're one of those Left wing idiots that believes that Blacks can't be racists or bigots, right?

Last edited:
Did I say such a stupidity, Shroom, or are you lying straight out of the gate?

I won't tolerate lying bullshit: first and only warning.

Did I say such a stupidity, Shroom, or are you lying straight out of the gate?

I won't tolerate lying bullshit: first and only warning.

What lie?

You are the one claiming that a Christian shouldn't be complaining about having their religious icon stomped on during class.

Oh. And just a warning for you..

I don't put up with left wing bullshit.

I've been posting on boards for almost 30 years. I've seen all the tricks, lies, distortions, and bullshit before.

You said there is a war on Christianity (which is true), I said the 75% is whining about the 3% (which is true), and you are whining because I corrected you for lying.

OK, let's begin again now that we have the truth of the matter.

What do you want to do about the 3% complaining about the Christian majority (to which I belong and I believe you do)?

You said there is a war on Christianity (which is true), I said the 75% is whining about the 3% (which is true), and you are whining because I corrected you for lying.

OK, let's begin again now that we have the truth of the matter.

What do you want to do about the 3% complaining about the Christian majority (to which I belong and I believe you do)?

1 - You are wrong (lying perhaps?) I didn't say there was a "war on Christians." That comment was by jknowgood, not me.

2 - My first comment on this thread was in response to your "The 75% are saying the 3% are picking on them?".

Now, if you simply confused me with jknowgood, then I will accept your apology and move one.. If you didn't, then you are simply another lying liberal.

I've been posting on boards for almost 30 years. I've seen all the tricks, lies, distortions, and bullshit before.

oh please :eusa_hand: you just proved that time on the internetz DOES NOT improve one's (yours) abilities :thup: Why did you leave those other brilliant boards and come here anyway?

As to the OP, those poor majorities :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Mormons aren't real Christians, so I don't know why this jello-eating Mormon goofball expects anyone to throw him a pity party.

Turns out America just didn't trust the White House with a non-Christian anchor baby, like Romney, and voted for the real Christian and real American, Obama.

oh please :eusa_hand: you just proved that time on the internetz DOES NOT improve one's (yours) abilities :thup: Why did you leave those other brilliant boards and come here anyway?

As to the OP, those poor majorities :eusa_boohoo:

Who says I left them all?

I sure as hell didn't say that.

no there isn't a war on christianity in our educational system.

There is no war on Christianity. What social conservative Christians are going through is a loss of their dominant role in the culture. They can no longer police the lives of others to the extent that they could in the past, and they misinterpret this as a war on social conservative Christians.

No one is stopping social conservative Christians from living as socially conservative Christians...except themselves of course. Just look at the low-born Palins, with their white trash ways, and Bristol's young boy bastard .

Forum List

Back