Mormon student expelled from class for refusing to step on Jesus

wonder why this clown didn't have students step on mohmmed or allah

College Student Says He?s Been Suspended After He Refused Prof?s Demand to Stomp on Jesus Sign | Video | TheBlaze.com

doesn't have a particular high rating

liked the one rating , "guy doesn't have a clue"

Deandre*Poole - Florida Atlantic University - RateMyProfessors.com

Why do always go back to Muslims or Islam? Maybe that's why. You should start realizing your random maliciousness towards Islam isn't related to Islam and realize what's actually the problem for you. Don't look at Muslims. Look at other places, I realize your concern. I've seen it in some ways too. But that's not how you can solve it.

shroom, you first comments were wrong. You owe me an apology. You are simply a lying reactionary social traditionalist trying to bad mouth a mainstream Republican.

no there isn't a war on christianity in our educational system.

There is no war on Christianity. What social conservative Christians are going through is a loss of their dominant role in the culture. They can no longer police the lives of others to the extent that they could in the past, and they misinterpret this as a war on social conservative Christians.

No one is stopping social conservative Christians from living as socially conservative Christians...except themselves of course. Just look at the low-born Palins, with their white trash ways, and Bristol's young boy bastard .

You've got a lot of nerve using the term white trash after a shallow post like this. It's probably best that you exercise your stupidity and hate on the internet however. Talk like this to someones actual face leads to large dental bills.

Fortunately for you I can only hit the neg button....dick

Gramps, two of the social traditionalists are crying about a war on Christianity (the 3% picking on the 75%), and when I correct them as to the seriousness of the allegation ( "war" instead of atheist unhappiness with the Christian overwhelming majority), they accuse me of saying things I did not say.

1. I am a mainstream Republican. You don't act like one.

2. The social traditionalists are unhappy they can't make Christian evangelical beliefs the law of the land.

3. The political power of Christian evangelicalism is waning quickly.

Gramps, two of the social traditionalists are crying about a war on Christianity (the 3% picking on the 75%), and when I correct them as to the seriousness of the allegation ( "war" instead of atheist unhappiness with the Christian overwhelming majority), they accuse me of saying things I did not say.

2. The social traditionalists are unhappy they can't make Christian evangelical beliefs the law of the land.

1. You are NOT mainstream and I never claimed to be mainstream.

2. Nonsense and im not even a believer

3. Couldn't care less either way.

1. You lie when you say I never have claimed to be mainstream: I always have.

2. Your opinion then is immaterial on this point.

3. Yes, you do, or you would not comment.

1. I said I as in me myself and Irene never made that claim. What is the obsession with TRYING to find lies where none exist?

2. My opinion on the matter is as valid as yours unless you posess some uber special rights that im unaware of.

3. I really don't. I'm just here to fuck with ya Jake lol

4. Have a good Saturday but I gotta go. Got shit to do before this next snowstorm hits in a few hours

1. I said I as in me myself and Irene never made that claim. What is the obsession with TRYING to find lies where none exist?

2. My opinion on the matter is as valid as yours unless you posess some uber special rights that im unaware of.

4. Have a good Saturday but I gotta go. Got shit to do before this next snowstorm hits in a few hours

1. Go back and read and you will find the lies.

2. The evidence above is posted. You have no more rights than me.

3. I know, and I enjoy knocking your points down.

4. We have had snow for three days straight. Keep yours and take ours, please.

handjob.gif

Bullshit.

No one is stopping social conservative Christians from living as socially conservative Christians

Except this school being discussed in this very thread that attempted to deny a Christian an education based on his beliefs and refusal to violate them.

Sad that there is an example in your damn face and you still refuse to accept it.

No one is stopping social conservative Christians from living as socially conservative Christians

Except this school being discussed in this very thread that attempted to deny a Christian an education based on his beliefs and refusal to violate them.

Sad that there is an example in your damn face and you still refuse to accept it.

Understand that others don't feel as you do. What about an atheist attending Bobby Jones University? Mistakes will happen. The school fixed the problem. So why are you bitching?

I am happy with my Christian faith, I love living it, and I don't worry about atheists, unhappy little creatures that they are. They have a right to bitch but they can't interfere with my constitutional rights.

So why, again, are you bitching?

shroom, you first comments were wrong. You owe me an apology. You are simply a lying reactionary social traditionalist trying to bad mouth a mainstream Republican.

I don't owe you squat.

My first comments on this thread was about your comment "75% being picked on by the 3%".

As I said, either you confused me with another poster, which happens, I've done it but have been man enough to admit it and apologize, or you are just another lying Liberal,

Personally, I couldn't care which.. If it's the former, admit it and we will move on. If it's the latter, what else is new?

I don't owe you squat.

My first comments on this thread was about your comment "75% being picked on by the 3%".

As I said, either you confused me with another poster, which happens, I've done it but have been man enough to admit it and apologize, or you are just another lying Liberal,

Personally, I couldn't care which.. If it's the former, admit it and we will move on. If it's the latter, what else is new?

Yup, the 3% are not threatening us is the point. The Christian far right are simply whining. So if you are not whining, let's move on.

Mormons aren't real Christians, so I don't know why this jello-eating Mormon goofball expects anyone to throw him a pity party.

Turns out America just didn't trust the White House with a non-Christian anchor baby, like Romney, and voted for the real Christian and real American, Obama.

when you and obam go to heaven, will you be sure to pull this Mormon in LOL

LOOOOL

poor jake, busted again

jake is an idiot. apparently if you are a minority group, you can harass a majority group based solely on your minority status.

good lord.

Christians have no business associating with non believers and should never attend an atheist school. The boys parents should put him in a Christian school. It's time we dump all this inclusion business and recognize reality.

I don't owe you squat.

Yup, the 3% are not threatening us is the point. The Christian far right are simply whining. So if you are not whining, let's move on.

bump

the far right freaks are . . . freaking :lol:

jake is an idiot. apparently if you are a minority group, you can harass a majority group based solely on your minority status.

good lord.

I don't owe you squat.

bump

the far right freaks are . . . freaking :lol:

and once again, jake proves me right

yawn

Forum List

Back