Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

without the fucking muslims, there would not have been a war to sacrifice for, so I don't give a shit about 'muslim sacrifice'
I confess, I hate muslims, however they hated me first. Fuck Islam!

You need to turn in your Federation ID and Spock ears for violating Star Fleet protocols.

star-trek-nerd.jpg

without the fucking muslims, there would not have been a war to sacrifice for, so I don't give a shit about 'muslim sacrifice'
I confess, I hate muslims, however they hated me first. Fuck Islam!

You need to turn in your Federation ID and Spock ears for violating Star Fleet protocols.

star-trek-nerd.jpg

Everyone hated the Klingons, muslims are Klingons, so I am all good. Phasers on full Mr. Sulu, target all mosques on that planet below

us Trump continuing to comment on the very rude Mr Khan?
Link??
One is exercising his First Amendment rights, the other is running for President. Who do you think should be held to a higher standard?

Mr Khan----is---very clearly an educated Pakistani who migrated first to an oil rich
Emirate in the Middle east and then to the
USA. He has an axe to grind concerning
MUSLIM MIGRANTS and went to the RNC
armed with a PREPARED SPEECH---portraying himself as an "I AM BETTER THAN YOU---MY SON DIED IN WAR" weapon. His "my son died and yours didn't ---so kiss my muslim ass"
attack was nothing but a VERY CHEAP SHOT

Everyone hated the Klingons, muslims are Klingons, so I am all good. Phasers on full Mr. Sulu, target all mosques on that planet below
Yet you use a Klingon battle cruiser as your avatar. Fantasize much about going to Star Fleet Academy?

standards? aw fuck me, c'mon since when have we had standards?
Adults should have standards. Kids are too undeveloped to have much of anything.

Yet you use a Klingon battle cruiser as your avatar. Fantasize much about going to Star Fleet Academy?

standards? aw fuck me, c'mon since when have we had standards?
Adults should have standards. Kids are too undeveloped to have much of anything.

The Klingon is the target. I meant standards in politicians, when have there been standards? Clinton is a proven liar with no integrity, yet the dems love her.

The Klingon is the target. I meant standards in politicians, when have there been standards? Clinton is a proven liar with no integrity, yet the dems love her.
Oooookay. Do you have a replica Phaser and run around your room pretending to shoot Klingons?

Agreed about Clinton, but that also applies, IMO, to every politician inside the beltway.

Oooookay. Do you have a replica Phaser and run around your room pretending to shoot Klingons?

Agreed about Clinton, but that also applies, IMO, to every politician inside the beltway.

correct, there are no standards really. I find that annoying about democracy, be 35 years old, be born here, that's about it.

Mr. Kahn is absolutely decimating Trump on CNN right now. Just tearing that little, squirmy, hateful, divisive scumbag into shreds.

This is a turning point in this election.

Mr. Kahn is absolutely decimating Trump on CNN right now. Just tearing that little, squirmy, hateful, divisive scumbag into shreds.

This is a turning point in this election.
Disagreed. This election won't be won or lost because of one grieving father. The election will be won or lost by the actions and inactions of the candidates. Again, Trump fucked up be giving Khan credence and attacking his wife. If Trump had left this alone, Khan could very well have just been a footnote in the election.

Hilarious that Trump thinks that creating jobs is a "sacrifice." His response to Mr. and Mrs. Kahn is what will be the turning point.

I noticed the mother stood one step to the right and one step behind the father being a good little Muslim female. Why didn't she speak?

Because she can barely contain herself when she sees images of her son, as she said, moron.

No, she's being the good little Muslim female staying subservient to her husband.

I noticed the mother stood one step to the right and one step behind the father being a good little Muslim female. Why didn't she speak?

Because she can barely contain herself when she sees images of her son, as she said, moron.

No, she's being the good little Muslim female staying subservient to her husband.

As if I'm going to take the word of some know-nothing useless turd of a conservative clown over her own words.

As if I'm going to take the word of some know-nothing useless turd of a conservative clown over her own words.

Oh, you ASSumed that you had to agree for what I said to be the truth? Never has been and never will be the case. That's a problem you lefties have. You think if you don't agree with the truth, it's not the truth. Live and learn.

Forum List

Back