Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?
The simple fact that the Constitution applies to Americans, not foreigners hoping to become Americans. It's right there in the preamble.
The preamble says why the constitution is being established. It says nothing as to who it applies. For that you have to look further.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
It states the intention of the Constitution as applying to the United States of America. Twice. Though I indulge in the thought that they anticipated extremely stupid Leftists would seek to apply the Constitution to the whole world, the more probable reason for the clear emphasis was to define a strong union to replace the Articles of Confederation under which each state acted as a nation unto itself.

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?
The simple fact that the Constitution applies to Americans, not foreigners hoping to become Americans. It's right there in the preamble.
The preamble says why the constitution is being established. It says nothing as to who it applies. For that you have to look further.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
It states the intention of the Constitution as applying to the United States of America. Twice. Though I indulge in the thought that they anticipated extremely stupid Leftists would seek to apply the Constitution to the whole world, the more probable reason for the clear emphasis was to define a strong union to replace the Articles of Confederation under which each state acted as a nation unto itself.
It is certainly not in the preamble.
The preamble gives you 6 reason why the constitution was ordain and established by the people of the United States. It says nothing about to who it applies.

And neither has the muslim father. Worse, it was muslims that killed the son. Certainly no room to talk there.

Forum List

Back