Fully automatic weapon used to shoot man in London....but...gun control?

Your point?

Britain banned guns......fully automatic weapons are completely illegal in Britain.....and France, and Germany, and Sweden...and yet criminals and terrorists in all of those countries get them easily.....I have posted links from European law enforcement agencies stating how easy it is for criminals and terrorists to get these weapons...

here you have street level criminals using them.....in an Island nation that confiscated guns...and where fully automatic weapons are double, secret probation illegal....

Your point?

This point.....

Rise in sub-machine guns on London streets

Det Supt Damian Allain, of the Trident gangs unit, said: “There has been a slight increase in the use of these automatic weapons. We are seizing more automatic weapons and we recognise there are potentially more Skorpion weapons in circulation but we are targeting the suppliers to get them off the streets.

A slight increase 1) means that they are already being used....and 2) they are now being used more......on an island nation that confiscated guns.....

Your point?

This point.....

Det Supt Damian Allain, of the Trident gangs unit, said: “There has been a slight increase in the use of these automatic weapons. We are seizing more automatic weapons and we recognise there are potentially more Skorpion weapons in circulation but we are targeting the suppliers to get them off the streets.

A slight increase 1) means that they are already being used....and 2) they are now being used more......on an island nation that confiscated guns.....
Too bad the write up does not speculate where the submachineguns came from or how they got there.

Looks like there are a whole slew (or bevy) of them that have been confiscated.

They must be coming from somewhere.

These guns are great for bank hold-up's but not much good for anything else.

I would want a full sized assault rifle or carbine instead. Even if just semi auto.

Fully auto just wastes ammo to fast anyway.

Your point?

This point.....

Too bad the write up does not speculate where the submachineguns came from or how they got there.

Looks like there are a whole slew (or bevy) of them that have been confiscated.

They must be coming from somewhere.

These guns are great for bank hold-up's but not much good for anything else.

I would want a full sized assault rifle or carbine instead. Even if just semi auto.

Fully auto just wastes ammo to fast anyway.

They have small airports all over England, they are smuggled in on trucks and on ships, and they are being mailed in in X-box consoles............

Dope comes into the USA from Haiti on small aircraft into Florida.

I guess a dope flight into England can work the same way, with a few guns here and there stashed away too.

But guns are not in as high demand as dope anywhere.

I guess a dope flight into England can work the same way, with a few guns here and there stashed away too.

That used to be the case...but all of the European countries have imported more violent criminals from other countries.......the British culture is not the culture committing gun murder....the new immigrant gangs are....

Your point?
You must not know 2Guy too well !!

His point is always the same:

If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

:D
Well it's a good thing we aren't outlawing guns!

True...our gun murder rate has been going down as more people in America have started carrying guns.....over 13 million people now....and our gun murder rate has gone down........

in Britain...after they confiscated their guns...their gun murder rate actually spiked.......it then returned to the same level as before...and went up 4% last year.....

Your point?
You must not know 2Guy too well !!

His point is always the same:

If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.

:D
Well it's a good thing we aren't outlawing guns!
Not anytime soon.

Machine guns and submachineguns and sawed off shotguns are illegal.

Even though this is a direct violation of the 2nd Amendment.

Scalia explains his thought process in Heller v. DC as to why. Something about "destructive devices".

The same argument can be made and sustained for "assault weapons". Although there is no clear definition yet. Ultimately I think the definition will be watered down to any semi auto with a detachable box magazine. It is less clear whether Heller can ensure pistols against such bans with such definitions.

The current 8 person SCOTUS has allowed such bans to be left in place by the Circuit Courts Of Review.

That used to be the case...but all of the European countries have imported more violent criminals from other countries.......the British culture is not the culture committing gun murder....the new immigrant gangs are....
They (the migrants) still need to get their guns from somewhere. That's what I wonder about.

England is an Island. So without an aircraft or a boat it is rather hard to get in there unless you sneak guns in thru the Chunnel on a truck or car.

UK still has a few gun manufacturers, but they are easy to license and regulate.

List of modern armament manufacturers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back