Father of slain Muslim US soldier to Donald Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing and no one'

I noticed the mother stood one step to the right and one step behind the father being a good little Muslim female. Why didn't she speak?

Because she can barely contain herself when she sees images of her son, as she said, moron.

No, she's being the good little Muslim female staying subservient to her husband.

As if I'm going to take the word of some know-nothing useless turd of a conservative clown over her own words.

Oh, you ASSumed that you had to agree for what I said to be the truth? Never has been and never will be the case. That's a problem you lefties have. You think if you don't agree with the truth, it's not the truth. Live and learn.

Why would I ever assume that? No one looks to conservatives to get 'the truth.'

I noticed the mother stood one step to the right and one step behind the father being a good little Muslim female. Why didn't she speak?

Because she can barely contain herself when she sees images of her son, as she said, moron.

No, she's being the good little Muslim female staying subservient to her husband.

As if I'm going to take the word of some know-nothing useless turd of a conservative clown over her own words.

Oh, you ASSumed that you had to agree for what I said to be the truth? Never has been and never will be the case. That's a problem you lefties have. You think if you don't agree with the truth, it's not the truth. Live and learn.

It's apparent you did by thinking that if you disagreed it meant what I said wasn't the truth. I don't know why you would. It doesn't matter. That you did is what matters.

Not looking to those with the truth is why you don't have it. You refuse to accept it.

It's apparent you did by thinking that if you disagreed it meant what I said wasn't the truth. I don't know why you would. It doesn't matter. That you did is what matters.

Not looking to those with the truth is why you don't have it. You refuse to accept it.

What in God's name are you babbling about? Just stop talking, you're getting dumber and dumber with each successive post.

SHE GAVE THE REASON why she didn't speak. That's the answer to your bigoted question. End of fucking story.

What in God's name are you babbling about? Just stop talking, you're getting dumber and dumber with each successive post.

SHE GAVE THE REASON why she didn't speak. That's the answer to your bigoted question. End of fucking story.

I told the reason why she didn't speak. You're too stupid to accept the truth.

To be honest, as someone who served, and knows families who lost loved ones I find it disgusting that this family was willing to use the loss of their son for political reasons. Most families that have lost soldiers don't make a big deal out of their families sacrifice and pretend such a loss makes them better Americans than those who haven't made a similar sacrifice.

To be honest, as someone who served, and knows families who lost loved ones I find it disgusting that this family was willing to use the loss of their son for political reasons. Most families that have lost soldiers don't make a big deal out of their families sacrifice and pretend such a loss makes them better Americans than those who haven't made a similar sacrifice.

You completely missed the point. The message was that Trump wants to prohibit people like the Kahn family from even entering the USA and being able to serve in the first place simply for being Muslim.

I am totally amazed that this has to be explained to you. WTF is wrong with you?

By the way, the only thing you ever served is lunch. Stop pretending to be a veteran on the internet. This is a goddamn epidemic on this forum. Every fucking conservative here is a veteran, a former military commander, an intelligence agent...this shit never ends.

Last edited:

You completely missed the point. The message was that Trump wants to prohibit people like the Kahn family from even entering the USA and being able to serve in the first place simply for being Muslim.

I am totally amazed that this has to be explained to you. WTF is wrong with you?

That is , of course, bullshit.

Either you're dishonest, or you're just too stupid to understand what a temporary ban while a better (read effective) way of screening immigrants can be found.

Either you're dishonest, or you're just too stupid to understand what a temporary ban while a better (read effective) way of screening immigrants can be found.
Since there is no way to determine whether a person will become a terrorist, such a ban would become permanent.

You can not ban a person based on religion, because there is no way to determine what's in a person's heart. The only option would be to ban based on county of origin.

Since there is no way to determine whether a person will become a terrorist, such a ban would become permanent.

You can not ban a person based on religion, because there is no way to determine what's in a person's heart.

Well given this news we better be thinking of something....and fast.

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe - CNN.com

You can not ban a person based on religion, because there is no way to determine what's in a person's heart.

Well given this news we better be thinking of something....and fast.

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe

'One ISIS attack every 84 hours' spurs dread and anger in Europe - CNN.com
According to Homeland Security, our greatest threat is not terrorist invading from abroad, but homegrown terrorist. If you look at the terrorist attacks over the last 10 years, most of those that were Islamic terrorist attacks were US citizens or long term permanent residents. They did not come to the US to perform acts of terrorism. Events occurred years after they arrived here.

How many GOOD Muslims died fighting other BAD Muslims protecting us from OTHER BAD muslims? Do we have a hard number on that? I suspect it's rather small. 3? 10? But those mad dog muslims kill each other and innocent non combatants. I am not feeling the pain of Muslims here or abroad, and a back lash? They earned it.

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?
The simple fact that the Constitution applies to Americans, not foreigners hoping to become Americans. It's right there in the preamble.

Mr. Kahn is absolutely decimating Trump on CNN right now. Just tearing that little, squirmy, hateful, divisive scumbag into shreds.

This is a turning point in this election.
And thus made himself a target of legitimate reprisal. The Left guessed they could parade a "gold star parent" who could hurl insults and use his dead, raghead son as a shield against riposte. They guessed wrong.

Mr. Kahn is absolutely decimating Trump on CNN right now. Just tearing that little, squirmy, hateful, divisive scumbag into shreds.

And thus made himself a target of legitimate reprisal. The Left guessed they could parade a "gold star parent" who could hurl insults and use his dead, raghead son as a shield against riposte. They guessed wrong.

Says who? You?

Says who? You?
Have you ever noticed that every time the Left gets outraged at something Trump said, his poll numbers go up?

Kahn didn't sacrifice anything in any event. He didn't willingly send his son to die. That was just the fortune of war.

And the far left proves they do not understand the Constitution!

But leave it to them to use the death of someone to prove their ignorance.

What, pray tell, does "the far left" not understand about the Constitution in this case? I know I'm going to regret asking you this, as you are a few fries short of a happy meal....but what the heck?
The simple fact that the Constitution applies to Americans, not foreigners hoping to become Americans. It's right there in the preamble.
The preamble says why the constitution is being established. It says nothing as to who it applies. For that you have to look further.

“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Forum List

Back