Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...

Right, because criminals can't get illegal guns...

you aren't very bright. screening dear.... screening.

it isn't that complicated. we're the only civilized country in the world that has this problem. speaks volumes. but then again being brainwashed by the NRA, you wouldn't understand that.

but thanks for the NRA talking point.

10454493_897634513662937_7062376138611919671_n.jpg

BFD

((((((YAWN))))))))

So, if you were the kid's daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

I would ask how someone as clearly disturbed as this kid was was able to acquire not one, but FOURTEEN guns.

Considering he only needed one, because everyone else was unarmed, and the cops took time to get there, him having 14 guns is moot.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

-Geaux

He blamed his son, clearly.

How such a damaged person could get his hands on so many guns is a reasonable question, and one that should not be ignored.

Cocaine is illegal. I wonder how so many people get cocaine considering it is banned in this country.

Oh, is that irrelevant to this discussion. I am sure it is.

What if we found out that he illegally obtained the guns? Should there then be new laws to add to the old laws that do not work?
Well, if we get to a point at which people are slaughtering innocent students with cocaine bursts, we'll have to look into that.

Regarding how a badly damaged individual can get his hands on over a dozen guns, the first thing we have to do is decide that we're going to try to do something about it.

Next we agree as mature adults that whatever measures are ultimately taken will not be held up by narcissistic partisanship.

We then ask those who cannot agree to the above to go away and perhaps find another hobby.

Then those who remain have to begin the long and difficult process of addressing this terrible issue.

I find it amusing how you do not think illicit drug use has led to mass murders.

You do not think people high on cocaine murdered anyone and it was because they were high on cocaine that they committed murders?

Never eh?

Ok.

Wow.
How were those mass murders perpetrated?

Rocks? Knives? Baseball bats? Super Soakers™?

What did the 19 terrorists use to murder 3000 people on September 11th 2001? Was there a gun used?

No?

Huh.
Yes, that is one exception and it still did not address my point.

Perhaps we can discuss the actual subject.

What, if anything, should be done about the current climate of school murder/suicides?

So, if you were the kid's daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

I would ask how someone as clearly disturbed as this kid was was able to acquire not one, but FOURTEEN guns.

Considering he only needed one, because everyone else was unarmed, and the cops took time to get there, him having 14 guns is moot.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

-Geaux
BFD

((((((YAWN))))))))

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...

Right, because criminals can't get illegal guns...

it isn't that complicated. we're the only civilized country in the world that has this problem. speaks volumes. but then again being brainwashed by the NRA, you wouldn't understand that.

Right, we can keep the 310 million guns away from criminals. Good plan. You are brainwashed by the Democratic party.

but thanks for the DNC talking point

Do you somehow believe that if firearms weren't available, the murders wouldn't have been committed?
Of course. The sick kid would have found some way to off himself (maybe) and those innocent people would be alive.

th
Not sure what you're saying.

This kid would have run around with a knife, killing all those people?

Knife, ballbat. Molotov cocktail, machete, sword, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings.

What was going to stop him?

The unarmed guard?

If he did not have a gun available he would have come to the college with a plastic pool filled it with water and drowned ten students before being stopped...Conservative perspective

Do you somehow believe that if firearms weren't available, the murders wouldn't have been committed?
Of course. The sick kid would have found some way to off himself (maybe) and those innocent people would be alive.

th

Knife, ballbat. Molotov cocktail, machete, sword, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings.

The unarmed guard?
I really, really doubt it, but that's your call.

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

th

The unarmed guard?

After all the school slaughters we've seen with guns - when I see a kid commit mass murder with something other than a gun, I'll look at it.

You mean like Timothy McVeigh?

The trick though is keeping 310 million guns away from every whack job, good luck with that

A talking point to refute a talking point, how precious. We're the only country with massacres by guns, really?

Liberals are responsible for moral decay, then they want to take our means of defense from it. You are a very sick and deranged people.

th

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

The kid (?) had issues, and he was going to do something.

th

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

so drugs and driving drunk and selling beer to underage kids should all be legal because some don't adhere to the law?

th

The unarmed guard?

Doubt all you want.

Okay, I'll ask you what I just asked someone else.

What, if anything, should we do about the current, constant string of school suicide/slaughters?

Forum List

Back