Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Just another reason to hate liberals. Don't you just fucking hate them?

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Double talking ignorant hypocrite.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

Last edited:
“I’m not trying to say that they’re to blame for what happened. But if Chris had not been able to get hold of 13 guns it wouldn’t have happened.”
CNN just interviewed the father of the murderer of nine people at Umpqua Community College this week, and though he claims he is not blaming guns, he spent most of the interview doing that exact thing.

“That’s what guns are. The killers. It’s as simple as that. It’s black and white,” he says. Guns are the killers. Not his son.

Read more: Father of Oregon Killer Blames GUNS, Not Son, For Umpqua Massacre » The Right Scoop -

Yup, those mean nasty guns took advantage of his poor misunderstood son.

Yup, those mean nasty guns took advantage of his poor misunderstood son.

8ac16ff7118ac618eafb9187401f04cc.jpg

You have to love how the loser claims guns are not to blame, and then that is all he does.

Now, when the morons post on this thread about how much they want to ban guns, just ask them to give their plan and provide details. That, shuts them up every time.

Do you know why? Cause liberals are fucking morons. They are hypocrites. They are nothing but pawns for their communists, better known as their democrat politicians. They are all losers.

Remember, ask them to give their details when they cry for gun control. It will make you laugh at how fucking moronic they are.

You poor, angry little owl. Any reason under the sun to let the world know that you "hate" Liberals.

The father is, of course, wrong.

The only real fault for this mass murder lies squarely with his son. But he's the kid's father, what in the fuck do you expect for him to say?

You are truly insane.

Last edited:

Which, ironically, proves it's really bad parenting.....

You poor angry little owl. Any reason under the sun to let the world know that you "hate" Liberals.
The only real fault for this mass murder lies squarely with his son. But he's the kid's father, what in the fuck do you expect for him to say?

You are truly insane.

So, if you were the kid's daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

Last edited:

Crap- The old man needs to conduct some self reflections.

Because, obviously, he failed as a parent like Barack Obama's parents did

-Geaux

You poor angry little owl. Any reason under the sun to let the world know that you "hate" Liberals.

You are truly insane.

So, if you were the kids daddy, you would blame guns too...is that right?

You are extremely creepy.

This is not about me, nor was it ever.

But no, I would not react as the father reacted.

However, the issue is more complex than just that, only, I don't expect RWNJs to understand it.

He's not blaming guns, he's blaming our lax policies concerning access to guns.

Big difference.

Compare the paperwork required to purchase and operate a motor vehicle to the paperwork required to own and operate a firearm.

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

Need a drivers license to buy a car?

First I heard of that.

I've never been asked for my license when I bought a car.

My moron. Give us your detailed plan and what the gun laws ought to be. How would you carry it out, and let us all know how you get the 300 million guns in circulation.

Now watch everyone, how this destroys them.

You, and people like you are so fucking dumb. With all due disrespect.

Need a drivers license to buy a car?

First I heard of that.

I've never been asked for my license when I bought a car.

I think they think driving is a right? I guess to them that is in the constitution some where. I have not seen where. Maybe they can enlighten us where in the bill of rights that driving a car is a right in this country.

Has there ever been any amendment passed about driving a car being a right? :dunno:

The dad is a moron... Blaming the guns, spineless.

i realize the o/p is limited in his comprehension abilities, but the man did not blame guns. he simply pointed out that some people shouldn't get them.

i'm not quite sure why our radical right doesn't understand that and allows a gun marketing group to tell them what to think.

oh wait...

The dad is a moron... Blaming the guns, spineless.

He lives in California and he is surrounded by liberal losers. He is desperate for people to like him. So, he is endearing himself to the people around him. Which are mainly left wingers. Which, means he is surrounded by losers. Now, he is a bonafide loser too. Just like every fucking pathetic left winger in the world.

Forum List

Back