Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

Didn't think you had the guts to come yourself. Typical pussy that claims to be a medal winner yet doesn't have the guts himself to do what he says should be done. For that, I discount your claim of the medals. What you get out of a box of cereal doesn't count pussy.

GUy, I'm not trained to deal with crazy people with guns and that isn't my current job description.

Now, if the ATF wanted to pay me a six figure salary and let me take out gun nuts, I'd send them a resume.

Contrary to what you believe, owning guns doesn't make one a nut. Claiming someone shouldn't have them then not be willing to do what you say needs to be done about it personally makes you coward.

Many poor people not only get back what they may have had taken out if they had withholdings but they also get more in the way of the earned income tax credit. Guess who pays that retard?

If they don't like making what you call slave wages, perhaps they should offer skills worth more. Someone shouldn't get paid a higher wage if all they offer is lower skills.

Guy, what I've found is that the rich will take advantage no matter what skills you have. If they can cut your pay in a recession, they will.

It's really kind of time the rest of us stopped putting up with their shit. But first, we need to crush all the nuts like you who keep supporting them.

The nut is the one who thinks someone without skills should be paid more than what the skills they have to offer are worth.

If you've found that the rich do what you claim, you must be one of those without skills.

Didn't think you had the guts to come yourself. Typical pussy that claims to be a medal winner yet doesn't have the guts himself to do what he says should be done. For that, I discount your claim of the medals. What you get out of a box of cereal doesn't count pussy.

GUy, I'm not trained to deal with crazy people with guns and that isn't my current job description.

Now, if the ATF wanted to pay me a six figure salary and let me take out gun nuts, I'd send them a resume.

Contrary to what you believe, owning guns doesn't make one a nut. Claiming someone shouldn't have them then not be willing to do what you say needs to be done about it personally makes you coward.
That makes absolutely no sense. The guy told you that the government is responsible for taking care of matters. I disagree with him. I also disagree with you for being an asshat about it all.

That makes absolutely no sense. The guy told you that the government is responsible for taking care of matters. I disagree with him. I also disagree with you for being an asshat about it all.

If expecting someone who says I shouldn't own something to come and personally try to take it from me makes me an asshat, fine.

What doesn't make sense about expecting someone who says I shouldn't have a gun to come and try to take it?

Owning guns does not make you a nut.

Thinking you need guns to shoot "criminals' and the government and people you disagree with makes you a nut.

The best argument for common sense gun laws is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.

If expecting someone who says I shouldn't own something to come and personally try to take it from me makes me an asshat, fine.

What doesn't make sense about expecting someone who says I shouldn't have a gun to come and try to take it?
Is he talking about confiscation, about CCW, about what, or are you making nonsense up again. No one is going to come confiscate my weapons. Why would they?

The nut is the one who thinks someone without skills should be paid more than what the skills they have to offer are worth.

If you've found that the rich do what you claim, you must be one of those without skills.

Uh, guy, clearly, if there is enough money to pay a CEO a nine-figure salary for really adding nothing, there is enough money to pay the people who do the actual work a living wage.

As the saying goes, if you are coming to get my gun, you better bring yours.

Uh, guy, clearly, if there is enough money to pay a CEO a nine-figure salary for really adding nothing, there is enough money to pay the people who do the actual work a living wage.

Matter of opinion about whether or not a CEO adds something. If those you think provide so much were as good as you claim, they'd be the CEO. Typical whining.

The thing is people like Joe don't like guns and believes no one else should have them either.

Is he talking about confiscation, about CCW, about what, or are you making nonsense up again. No one is going to come confiscate my weapons. Why would they?
He's made references about when the ATF comes . . . Sounds like confiscation to me. Yet, when challenged to come himself, he pusses out.

Matter of opinion about whether or not a CEO adds something. If those you think provide so much were as good as you claim, they'd be the CEO. Typical whining.

I've never dealt with a company because of the CEO. I've dealt with them because the people on the grunt level provide good services.

I do refuse to deal with companies because their CEO's are public douchebags. For instance, I avoid WalMart whenever I can.

I've never dealt with a company because of the CEO. I've dealt with them because the people on the grunt level provide good services.

I do refuse to deal with companies because their CEO's are public douchebags. For instance, I avoid WalMart whenever I can.

I doubt the Walton family actually gives a shit about what you do. They have more money than you could make in a million lifetimes. If you believe they actually care, you fool yourself into thinking more highly of yourself than anyone ever will.

I'm totally good with that. The govenrment will always have more and bigger guns than you do.

But you still won't have the guts to personally do a damn thing. That's what I want. I want a pussy like you to do what you say should be done. In typical fashion, you'll expect the government to do what you don't have the balls to do yourself. So much for the medals you claim you have.

The thing is people like Joe don't like guns and believes no one else should have them either.
He's wrong, and it is his right to be so.

What I address is his incorrectness. Don't I have right to do that?

Sure. Like I addressed yours. I just don't like the shouting is all.

Sure. Like I addressed yours. I just don't like the shouting is all.

So I'm incorrect to expect someone who says I shouldn't own something to come and try to take it? Interesting.

Forum List

Back