Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

[
You do know that little list of yours sounds like it was thought up by a third grader with no life experance? And no sense of what reality is.
Two thing make that generic list pie in the sky...
First the country is broke.
Second we would have to rip up the constitution for implementation.

No thanks, unreasonably list

Most countries don't keep the same constitution for hundreds of years. They come up with ones that reflect modern times.

Hey, guy, here's the thing. Every industrial democracies ALREADY DOES most of the things on my list.
They are just as free as we are, they have nowhere near our crime rates and they spend less on health care as a percentage of GDP and get fair better results.

Your response sounds like an inbred redneck who's never been outside the US, and probably doesn't even have a passport.

Then you should start supporting things that will make it better.

Want to drag. Bring it own. I'll bet you couldn't drag your own sorry ass the whole way.

I do support things that will make America better.

Gun Control
Easy access to abortion
Universal Health Care
Improved education
Making the Rich Pay their fair share
Supporting infrastructure

All these things will make America a lot better. But you stupid bible thumpin' idiots think Jesus wanted you all to have guns while the rich screw you.
You do know that little list of yours sounds like it was thought up by a third grader with no life experance? And no sense of what reality is.

Everything on that list involves expecting one group to pay for another group to benefit or that person pushing their personal beliefs on someone else. They seem to think one person owes another person or that because they don't like something, no one else should have it.

[

Most countries don't keep the same constitution for hundreds of years. They come up with ones that reflect modern times.

Hey, guy, here's the thing. Every industrial democracies ALREADY DOES most of the things on my list.
They are just as free as we are, they have nowhere near our crime rates and they spend less on health care as a percentage of GDP and get fair better results.

Your response sounds like an inbred redneck who's never been outside the US, and probably doesn't even have a passport.

There is a method in OUR constitution that allows that to happen. Because it hasn't happened the way you want, you think the process should change to make it easier to do thing YOUR way.

If you want someone without healthcare to have it, provide it to them. I don't owe it to them.

I want YOU to come and try to take them proving that those medals mean something. Since I know you won't because you know the result, I'll just keep them.

again, when the ATF comes by, I imagine there will be much whining and crying on your part.

Didn't think you had the guts to come yourself. Typical pussy that claims to be a medal winner yet doesn't have the guts himself to do what he says should be done. For that, I discount your claim of the medals. What you get out of a box of cereal doesn't count pussy.

A

When are the leeches of society going to start paying to live in it.

I ask that about rich people all the time. Or do you really think that the 1% that has 43% of the wealth really did 43% of the labor to create that wealth?

Half the people in this country pay 98% of the income taxes. When are the other 50% going to pay their share?

You don't talk to rich people liar.

Half the people in this country pay 98% of the income taxes. When are the other 50% going to pay their share?

I never said I did. Obviously, English comprehension wasn't covered in your Home Skule, Cleetus.

Hey, here's the thing. That half of the population that pay no taxes includes retirees and children, who don't earn ANY FUCKING INCOME. No while I am sure that your plutocratic overlords pine for the days when children worked in mines, some of us consider that a bit - harsh.

I never said I did. Obviously, English comprehension wasn't covered in your Home Skule, Cleetus.

Hey, here's the thing. That half of the population that pay no taxes includes retirees and children, who don't earn ANY FUCKING INCOME. No while I am sure that your plutocratic overlords pine for the days when children worked in mines, some of us consider that a bit - harsh.

The half that don't pay income taxes include people who do earn an income and continue to leech on society by not doing their part. When are those pieces of shit going to pay.

I wish you would do your part and go away. You staying is a bit harsh on the rest of us expected to support you.

The half that don't pay income taxes include people who do earn an income and continue to leech on society by not doing their part. When are those pieces of shit going to pay.

I wish you would do your part and go away. You staying is a bit harsh on the rest of us expected to support you.

Guy, I probably pay more taxes than you do.

The other thing you forget is that poor people are paying all the other taxes that DON'T involve a 1040 form, and when you add those up, that's why they end up getting money back.

Now, here's the thing. You complain because the poor people working at WalMart for slave wages aren't paying income taxes after they end up getting food stamps and medicaid. But you don't complain that the Walton Family makes more money than half the country combined and they are paying a really low income tax rate on it.

Seriously, Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome. You are starting to sympathize with your abusers.

Guy, I probably pay more taxes than you do.

The other thing you forget is that poor people are paying all the other taxes that DON'T involve a 1040 form, and when you add those up, that's why they end up getting money back.

Now, here's the thing. You complain because the poor people working at WalMart for slave wages aren't paying income taxes after they end up getting food stamps and medicaid. But you don't complain that the Walton Family makes more money than half the country combined and they are paying a really low income tax rate on it.

Seriously, Conservatism is like Stockholm Syndrome. You are starting to sympathize with your abusers.

When you can prove it, you can make that claim. Another internet bragger. You should talk to JakeStarkey. The two of you make claims you can't prove.

I pay all those other taxes that don't show on a 1040 in addition to income taxes. That's still a weak argument.

Many poor people not only get back what they may have had taken out if they had withholdings but they also get more in the way of the earned income tax credit. Guess who pays that retard?

If they don't like making what you call slave wages, perhaps they should offer skills worth more. Someone shouldn't get paid a higher wage if all they offer is lower skills.

Conservative65 wrote, "When you can prove it, you can make that claim. Another internet bragger. You should talk to JakeStarkey. The two of you make claims you can't prove.

The fact is that Conservative65 is making claims he can't prove, such as "I pay all those other taxes that don't show on a 1040 in addition to income taxes."

Seems to me that Conservative65 can't take what he dishes.

Conservative65 wrote, "When you can prove it, you can make that claim. Another internet bragger. You should talk to JakeStarkey. The two of you make claims you can't prove.

The fact is that Conservative65 is making claims he can't prove, such as "I pay all those other taxes that don't show on a 1040 in addition to income taxes."

I can prove them. All you need to do it name the date, time, and location. I'll be glad to prove to you what I claim. The question is whether you're willing to do the same.

I can prove them. All you need to do it name the date, time, and location. I'll be glad to prove to you what I claim. The question is whether you're willing to do the same.
You can put your personal, identifiable information on the Board, which is very, very foolish of you.

You can put your personal, identifiable information on the Board, which is very, very foolish of you.

Making claims you now say you won't prove is foolish. I didn't say I would put it on the board. Perhaps you don't understand what date, time, and location means.

Making claims you now say you won't prove is foolish. I didn't say I would put it on the board. Perhaps you don't understand what date, time, and location means.
I understand what it is, but that is not proof, just you putting material up on the board that can't be validated.

Did the mom pull the trigger?

Can we blame your mom for raising such a pussy?

Again, I have a box full of medals from the army that says otherwise. What do you have?

I do blame his mother. She KNEW her son was mentally ill.

She knew he had been discharged from the Army on a Section 8 after five weeks in boot camp.

She knew he was on lithium.

She let him have easy access to her guns.

No, he was not discharged on a Section 8. He was discharged for administration problems.

Many poor people not only get back what they may have had taken out if they had withholdings but they also get more in the way of the earned income tax credit. Guess who pays that retard?

If they don't like making what you call slave wages, perhaps they should offer skills worth more. Someone shouldn't get paid a higher wage if all they offer is lower skills.

Guy, what I've found is that the rich will take advantage no matter what skills you have. If they can cut your pay in a recession, they will.

It's really kind of time the rest of us stopped putting up with their shit. But first, we need to crush all the nuts like you who keep supporting them.

Didn't think you had the guts to come yourself. Typical pussy that claims to be a medal winner yet doesn't have the guts himself to do what he says should be done. For that, I discount your claim of the medals. What you get out of a box of cereal doesn't count pussy.

GUy, I'm not trained to deal with crazy people with guns and that isn't my current job description.

Now, if the ATF wanted to pay me a six figure salary and let me take out gun nuts, I'd send them a resume.

Forum List

Back