Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.

Yes, I recall during the lipstick on a pig Democrat convention, Democrats booing/disrespecting both the military and the police, hell they didn't even have an American flag the first day of the ridiculous spectacle...
Well you're a moron, so I'm just impressed you took your fingers out of your nose long enough to type something

..and you always lose so why even try....gutless one...:itsok:
Get those fingers back up your nose. And only bring them out when you're in the flame zone, where you'll sound normal instead of like a lost, embarrassing princess

I was hoping you'd come up with something ... better ...:poop:

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.
No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.
Trump's supporters wish this dad and his son had never been in the country in the first place, and Trump has been vocal about promising to restrict this man's rights and possibly kicking him out of the country.

Yes, I recall during the lipstick on a pig Democrat convention, Democrats booing/disrespecting both the military and the police, hell they didn't even have an American flag the first day of the ridiculous spectacle...
Well you're a moron, so I'm just impressed you took your fingers out of your nose long enough to type something

..and you always lose so why even try....gutless one...:itsok:
Get those fingers back up your nose. And only bring them out when you're in the flame zone, where you'll sound normal instead of like a lost, embarrassing princess

I was hoping you'd come up with something ... better ...:poop:
I should have stopped hoping you would a while ago

No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.
Trump's supporters wish this dad and his son had never been in the country in the first place, and Trump has been vocal about promising to restrict this man's rights and possibly kicking him out of the country.
Is he here illegally?

He didnt blame Trump for his son dying. He just rightfully said Trump was a dumbass for trying to ban muslims.
Banning bringing anyone in that has possible terrorist ties is common sense but I am sure you and those who go with you will try to take issue with that.

Is he here illegally?
What are you going to do if he is not? Looks like he could kick your ass.

He didnt blame Trump for his son dying. He just rightfully said Trump was a dumbass for trying to ban muslims.
Banning bringing anyone in that has possible terrorist ties is common sense but I am sure you and those who go with you will try to take issue with that.
They already ban people with terrorist ties dummy.

Immigrants seeking citizenship will have to answer a lot more questions

Can Your U.S. Citizenship Be Revoked? - FindLaw

"Membership in Subversive Groups: Your citizenship may be revoked if the U.S. government can prove that you joined a subversive organization within five years of becoming a naturalized citizen. Membership in such organizations is considered a violation of the oath of U.S. allegiance. Examples include the Nazi Party and Al Qaeda."

What did they need an american flag for? Everyone knows they were in the US.

I suspect Democrats handed the flags off for burning during their convention riots..
Maybe. So i take it you hate free speech?

Nope, I liked the fathers speech and he had a right to say it, also Democrats have the right to use him as well.. I also have the right to judge and give my opinion, that's the part of free speech you don't like...:wink_2:
What did the fathers speech have to do with burning flags? That was a thinly disguised deflection.

nothing and work on your post comprehension .. very (OldSchool's post)

Is he here illegally?
Doesn't matter. All the bad brown people you don't like were here legally. Trump has decided it's worth keeping out the good ones because he's afraid of the bad ones.

Is he here illegally?
Could be but he'll have to get past my nasty neighbors and their guns first.

It does not appear as though the current administration has been doing a very good job of it.

What did they need an american flag for? Everyone knows they were in the US.

I suspect Democrats handed the flags off for burning during their convention riots..
Maybe. So i take it you hate free speech?

Nope, I liked the fathers speech and he had a right to say it, also Democrats have the right to use him as well.. I also have the right to judge and give my opinion, that's the part of free speech you don't like...:wink_2:
What did the fathers speech have to do with burning flags? That was a thinly disguised deflection.

nothing and work on your post comprehension .. very (OldSchool's post)
Thanks for admitting you deflected.

Trump just doesn't want to import terrorists, it's really that simple but I'm not surprised you don't get it, pushing racist malarkey is a Democrat divisive tactic used to cover up their long standing failures.

Is he here illegally?

It does not appear as though the current administration has been doing a very good job of it.

Youre going to bring your nasty neighbors with you to his neighborhood and check if he is legal?

Doesnt matter what things appear like to you. The point is that the retard i was replying to didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Trump just doesn't want to import terrorists, it's really that simple but I'm not surprised you don't get it, pushing racist malarkey is a Democrat divisive tactic used to cover up their long standing failures.
Trump is full of shit. He is playing you clowns like a fiddle and scaring you.

Is he here illegally?

Youre going to bring your nasty neighbors with you to his neighborhood just to do nothing?

Doesnt matter what things appear like to you. The point is that the retard i was replying to didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
I have no intentions on going into his neighborhoods.

The point is terrorist have already slipped past the current administration and their policies.

Is he here illegally?

Youre going to bring your nasty neighbors with you to his neighborhood just to do nothing?

The point is terrorist have already slipped past the current administration and their policies.
So how are you going to check if he is legal then?

Thats what terrorists do. They slip past shit. What in the hell makes you think Trump is going to do anything to stop terrorists from slipping past?

On the contrary, he's making Hillary's media bobbleheads look like fools and by extension the imbeciles that believe them, meaning you.

On the contrary, he's making Hillary's media bobbleheads look like fools and by extension the imbeciles that believe them, meaning you.
Says the guy claiming Trump is going to stop terrorists from getting into the US. Let me guess. Another wall? :laugh:

Is he here illegally?

Hello RodlSHI, always nice to see you around...:beer:

Says the guy claiming Trump is going to stop terrorists from getting into the US. Let me guess. Another wall? :laugh:

You've been a white flag Democrat for far to long... it's obvious..

th (20).jpg

Forum List

Back