Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

All the families that lost loved ones to muslims don't count.
If that is true, then what about the families of the 416,000+ we lost to the Germans and Japanese? The 36,000+ we lost to the North Koreans and Chinese? The 58,000+ we lost in Vietnam? If we're counting deaths by enemies, the "muslims" are highly inefficient. Figures since they seem to be locked in the 7th Century while we spank them with 21st Century ideas and weapons.

I thought he represented the best of American ideals. And he represented the reasons Donald Trump is shrinking the Republican base. Hillary carries a lot of baggage but Trump seems to be doing his best to lighten her load.

Agreed. It's almost like Trump is helping out his friends Hillary and Bill.

donald-hillary-800.jpg

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.

Yes, I recall during the lipstick on a pig Democrat convention, Democrats booing/disrespecting both the military and the police, hell they didn't even have an American flag the first day of the ridiculous spectacle...

It doesn't matter whether or not you're a member of the military, the modern GOP will even hate the father of a soldier who died for them if they're the wrong skin color.

Yes, I recall during the lipstick on a pig Democrat convention, Democrats booing/disrespecting both the military and the police, hell they didn't even have an American flag the first day of the ridiculous spectacle...
What did they need an american flag for? Everyone knows they were in the US.

Well you're a moron, so I'm just impressed you took your fingers out of your nose long enough to type something

I suspect Democrats handed the flags off for burning during their convention riots..

I suspect Democrats handed the flags off for burning during their convention riots..
Maybe. So i take it you hate free speech?

Well you're a moron, so I'm just impressed you took your fingers out of your nose long enough to type something

..and you always lose so why even try....gutless one...:itsok:

..and you always lose so why even try....gutless one...:itsok:
Get those fingers back up your nose. And only bring them out when you're in the flame zone, where you'll sound normal instead of like a lost, embarrassing princess

Nope, I liked the fathers speech and he had a right to say it, also Democrats have the right to use him as well.. I also have the right to judge and give my opinion, that's the part of free speech you don't like...:wink_2:

No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.

Nope, I liked the fathers speech and he had a right to say it, also Democrats have the right to use him as well.. I also have the right to judge and give my opinion, that's the part of free speech you don't like...:wink_2:
What did the fathers speech have to do with burning flags? That was a thinly disguised deflection.

No he is just putting the blame in the wrong place as Trump neither made his son join the military nor did Trump order him into a combat zone.
He didnt blame Trump for his son dying. He just rightfully said Trump was a dumbass for trying to ban muslims.

Forum List

Back