Father Knows Best

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
In an interview with Harry Smith on CBS, Sarah Palins dad just said that Tina Fey did a good job...

Father knows best, I guess...

-Joe

Great Avatar.

Is the sheep trying to find the remote to switch the channel, or is it a compassionate conservative sheeple?:D

Tina Fey and her impersonation of Sarah reminds me of the good old days on SNL when it was actually funny. 1976 1977ish?
RIP Gilda.

Yeah, the regular skits are mostly lame, but their political skits are hiliarious!

Yeah, the regular skits are mostly lame, but their political skits are hiliarious!

it's easier to make fun of the cartoon charaters who are attempting to run our country than to make up characters doing stupid stuff.... the truth is stupider and therefore funnier.

Silence brought it up above but all I can say is that the Truth is the funniest joke of all.

In an interview with Harry Smith on CBS, Sarah Palins dad just said that Tina Fey did a good job...

Father knows best, I guess...

-Joe

Did a good job of portraying Palin in a skit? Sure, she's got a lot of her mannerisms and speech patterns down pat. Odd you didn't bother to mention what else her father had to say that he didn't think was the least bit funny though.

Here, just so everyone can sing along:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6F3Sf-PGw]YouTube - We Are Family - Sister Sledge (HQ Audio)[/ame]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back