Father kills gay son

That is why my kids would bring their friends to our house for safety.
I don't understand how parents can reject their children for who they are
Islam is an intolerant cult...

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.
It does not represent true love for an individual...

The OP is assuming all Muslims think this this about gays and that Christians don't. Fundamentalist Christians and Muslims may have a problem with gays and treat their children who are gay in vicious, disgusting ways, but the average Christian or Muslim is not going to 'kill' or torture their child. As well, the OP assumes the gay child had it coming--such an assumption only shows what a limited awareness and knowledge of the real world the OP has.

I agree, the OP and the article are more inclined to throw more guilt on the dead child condemn his sexual orientation.....Instead of any empathy for a loss........Yet at the same time they state how abortion is wrong....

Honestly, I'm glad my son and daughters aren't gay but I don't have a problem with gays unless they're intolerant liberal assholes.

I told mine no matter what they do or who they screw, I will always be there for them...

One of more of my kids would brig friends in trouble to our home like stray pets till social services could step in and help.
A place to sleep, clear bathroom, usually a change of clothes, food and a chance to stay in school or get home work brought back for them. Only a few stayed for more than two weeks.
I didn't want the kids on the streets.

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.
Many Right Wingers would agree with you that the father had every right to kill his son.

Many left wingers as well ..
LOL

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.
Many Right Wingers would agree with you that the father had every right to kill his son.

I don't think so. It would be incongruent with left-wing philosophy to think it is okay to kill a child because it is gay. Very contradictory.

I don't think so. It would be incongruent with left-wing philosophy to think it is okay to kill a child because it is gay. Very contradictory.

I agree .. but the same would be true of right winger philosophy as well, just bugging Political Junky for making such a ridiculous and intolerant comment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back