Father kills gay son

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.
Liberals are going to be upset with the news of this incident. However, they will find a way to justify a Muslim for practicing Shiria. After all, Muslims could be a new voting block for them. Must not offend.

That is why my kids would bring their friends to our house for safety.
I don't understand how parents can reject their children for who they are
I told mine no matter what they do or who they screw, I will always be there for them...
You encouraged your kid to be a gay? Wouldn't it be better to assume they are hetero and not put ideas in their head?

There are already a host of risk associated with being a homo. This one is a statistical outlier

-Geaux

Islam is an intolerant cult...

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.
Fascinating story. Can you back any of that up?

Islam is an intolerant cult...

I've know Christians who are no better when they find out their kids are LGBT

Beaten, tortured, put in forced conversions (attempts), exorcised, thrown out, even attempted to kill them.
Some kids were driven to attempt suicide or drugs.

No kid should have to go through that.
They are not Christians if they act that way then, are they??
Islam has no tolerance of any such behavior. dumbass

The OP is assuming all Muslims think this this about gays and that Christians don't. Fundamentalist Christians and Muslims may have a problem with gays and treat their children who are gay in vicious, disgusting ways, but the average Christian or Muslim is not going to 'kill' or torture their child. As well, the OP assumes the gay child had it coming--such an assumption only shows what a limited awareness and knowledge of the real world the OP has.
You lack understanding...
Islam - just kill gays
Christian - love the sinner, hate the sin

When this certainly is a conundrum for Liberals. They don't want to disrespect radical muslims, but they demand gay civil rights.

I told mine no matter what they do or who they screw, I will always be there for them...
You encouraged your kid to be a gay? Wouldn't it be better to assume they are hetero and not put ideas in their head?

<<You encouraged your kid to be a gay? Wouldn't it be better to assume they are hetero and not put ideas in their head?>> I don't think you can either encourage or discourage gayness, or 'put ideas in their head'. They are either gay or not. I also think not accepting the inevitable is pretty stupid.

When this certainly is a conundrum for Liberals. They don't want to disrespect radical muslims, but they demand gay civil rights.

Life is a conundrum for liberals
And you are a kunt in real life, just like on USMB...I bet Gawd is embarrassed when you walk into a church and proclaim your bitchiness about how Gawd created gheys...and Muslims...

Forum List

Back