Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

Michael Moore earned his money exposing injustice and unfair business practices in the US. I would sooner believe he gives a lot to charity than say someone like Cheney would. I believe Cheney profited from a war that was started for just that purpose. Profit.

Moore isn't as interested in the money as he is holding certain profiteers accountable and also getting the messages out to try and make things better. The 1 percenters earn it on the backs of middle class Americans, Moore earns it exposing these criminals.

Don't try to change the subject. The 1 percenters need to start giving back to a country that allowed them so much financial gain and no accountability.

Michael Moore makes his money by lies, half truths and spin. You can believe in Michael Moore giving more to charity than Cheney.... it's about as legitimate as believing in Santa Claus. Without some kind of hard evidence, your 'belief' is worth jack shit, G.

The reason why Moore is so wealthy is because people don't mind being lied to - as long as they want to believe it. Much like Santa again.

You lose credibility with your comments about this mythical "1%". You're buying into bullshit. Shame.

Michael Moore earned his money exposing injustice and unfair business practices in the US. I would sooner believe he gives a lot to charity than say someone like Cheney would. I believe Cheney profited from a war that was started for just that purpose. Profit.

Moore isn't as interested in the money as he is holding certain profiteers accountable and also getting the messages out to try and make things better. The 1 percenters earn it on the backs of middle class Americans, Moore earns it exposing these criminals.

Don't try to change the subject. The 1 percenters need to start giving back to a country that allowed them so much financial gain and no accountability.

There's a sucker born every minute

How do you defend multi billion dollar corporations not contributing to a country that has given them so much?

Blame the people responsible? How's that for a unique take on it? Blame the morons that you vote for.

How do you defend multi billion dollar corporations not contributing to a country that has given them so much?

Who do you work for?
Do you have a magic little money tree in your yard?

Yep, I thought so.... you work for an evil millionare dont ya?

Where in The Constitution does it say for the gov't to steal from one group of Americans to give it to another group?

Thats the problem with you, you Demotards, you see inequality as the necessary evil to gain others wealth.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!!

Thats the problem with you, you Demotards, you see inequality as the necessary evil to gain others wealth.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!!

The rich are getting richer so who's wealth is being taken? Don't hate because I'm not the slave for wealthy billionaires.

Blame the people responsible? How's that for a unique take on it? Blame the morons that you vote for.

I can't vote for every congressman, you are oversimplifying things again. The corporations themselves have to be accountable. They need to stop hiring teams that get them out of paying taxes.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!!

The rich are getting richer so who's wealth is being taken? Don't hate because I'm not the slave for wealthy billionaires.

Open a business, invest, do something.... I know those evil business guys forcing you at gun point to enter their stores. Its tough I know.

FIXED THAT FOR YOU!!

Open a business, invest, do something.... I know those evil business guys forcing you at gun point to enter their stores. Its tough I know.

Now you have the dummy scratching his head :lol:

And how many of you Republitards have you own business? I actually do share a family business of my own in addition to working a govt job that pays well. Get your own business.

And how many of you Republitards have you own business? I actually do share a family business of my own in addition to working a govt job that pays well. Get your own business.

No wonder you love Obama... with idiots like you working for us, its no freeking wonder we are in trouble!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back