Fat and Average women has to understand that if a handsome guy decides to give them a chance they must always

So someone Obese shouldnt be FULL OF LIFE when I call her?
I never date fat women.
Not a fan of flabby women.

There are much more important things to look for in a mate, than mere visual attractiveness.

Usually, when I post pictures of my wife anywhere, they are pictures where I have made a significant effort to take them to be flattering, to make her look as good as I can. Here is a rare, honest picture of my, wife, with no such efforts. I took this just now.

She has never been exactly supermodel material. She is overweight, and has been so as long as I have known her. If the only thing that I cared about was visual attractiveness, then I would have to admit that she's probably not someone I would have even considered dating.

But I am not that superficial, and never have been. She's a wonderful person, a wonderful human being, to the degree that even if I did consider visual attractiveness important, I probably would have married her anyway, because she has plenty of good attributes that far outweigh any visual deficiency.

May fbj and Blaster and any other incels that think as they do, wind up with women who initially are visually beautiful, but who have a rotten personalities, and who age badly. One thing I can say about my wife, as far as her visual appearance, is that she has aged very well; now in her fifties, she doesn't look any less attractive than she did in her twenties, when I met and married her. The kind of beauty that these fools seek is fleeting, and usually does not last as a woman ages. My wife's kind of beauty is much more enduring.

ZSC_7902_3000x2400-topaz-denoise-sharpen.jpg

There are much more important things to look for in a mate, than mere visual attractiveness.

Usually, when I post pictures of my wife anywhere, they are pictures where I have made a significant effort to take them to be flattering, to make her look as good as I can. Here is a rare, honest picture of my, wife, with no such efforts. I took this just now.

She has never been exactly supermodel material. She is overweight, and has been so as long as I have known her. If the only thing that I cared about was visual attractiveness, then I would have to admit that she's probably not someone I would have even considered dating.

But I am not that superficial, and never have been. She's a wonderful person, a wonderful human being, to the degree that even if I did consider visual attractiveness important, I probably would have married her anyway, because she has plenty of good attributes that far outweigh any visual deficiency.

May fbj and Blaster and any other incels that think as they do, wind up with women who initially are visually beautiful, but who have a rotten personalities, and who age badly. One thing I can say about my wife, as far as her visual appearance, is that she has aged very well; now in her fifties, she doesn't look any less attractive than she did in her twenties, when I met and married her. The kind of beauty that these fools seek is fleeting, and usually does not last as a woman ages. My wife's kind of beauty is much more enduring.
I'm not looking for a mate but rather a hot babe that fucks like a mink.

View attachment 812048
Being alone is more appealing than being with someone ugly

Same as being unemployed is more appealing than working at a low paying job 90 mins from home

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone

Dear Everyone's Daughters:

Do not walk. Run. Run fast and far from this.

Sincerely,

All Moms Everywhere

Meaning always be able to chat or see me in that week. I mean if someone dont have lot of options and overweight she has to do these things

She would be better off alone and happy than wait around for this. And many women are.

Guys will fuck anything.

A "10" guy will fuck a "5" chick any day of the week. He won't marry them but he will take a piece of ass.

However, it does not work the other way around. Attractive women will only have sex with attractive men (unless the man is rich).

Because of the fact that almost any chick with a vagina can get laid they have an inflated sense of self worth.

Guys will fuck anything.

A "10" guy will fuck a "5" chick any day of the week. He won't marry them but he will take a piece of ass.

However, it does not work the other way around. Attractive women will only have sex with attractive men (unless the man is rich).

Because of the fact that almost any chick with a vagina can get laid they have an inflated sense of self worth.

If there are women in your life, I pity them all.

I'm not looking for a mate but rather a hot babe that fucks like a mink.

Interesting. Not looking to marry now, or ever?

By the time my husband was your age our kids were 8 and 6. But now we're in our mid-50s, our kids are grown and flown (and doing great thank God), and we are again thank God, healthy and young enough to have like a second "honeymoon phase".

Not passing judgment. Most choices have pros and cons tbh

Interesting. Not looking to marry now, or ever?

By the time my husband was your age our kids were 8 and 6. But now we're in our mid-50s, our kids are grown and flown (and doing great thank God), and we are again thank God, healthy and young enough to have like a second "honeymoon phase".

Not passing judgment. Most choices have pros and cons tbh
My parents got married in their early 20's and raised 4 kids. They are just as much in love now as when they were first married.

Fat and Average women has to understand that if a handsome guy decides to give them a chance they must always​

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you.

View attachment 812048

I saw a "man on the street" interview with some beautiful young women claiming any engagement ring should be above 50K.

Because these women believe beauty = demands they get to make, they will chase beauty their entire lives. And that is VERY costly. Facials, hair, the highest end makeup, designer clothes, and plastic surgery (the latter often makes them look horrid in the end). It becomes a full time job for them. And then of course, here comes a newer "model" who is more beautiful and doesn't require upkeep to maintain it. So what does the husband, who married his wife for beauty on the main, do now?

Your wife is probably happier and more fulfilled in her 50s than many of these women, who are constantly on edge that their husband is off trolling for the new model. Good on you for being a good husband to her. Good marriages build generations of happier, healthier people.

My parents got married in their early 20's and raised 4 kids. They are just as much in love now as when they were first married.

Thank you for sharing that--this is my favorite kind of story. Honestly, I think anniversaries of long-married couples should be a bigger deal even then birthdays. Bdays mean you just lived for another year. A happy marriage of longstanding? A treasure.

Hubby and I celebrate 29 years later this month. I have seen new brides with these shirts, "Mrs. Smith, established 2023". Good on them and congrats! But I am seriously thinking of getting one to wear on our anniversary that says, "Mrs. Sue, established 1994"

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone
:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back