Faster than light observed at NASA.

Why is it that when we observe what we expect we accept it but when we see what a guy too dumb to comb his hair says it cant be we accept the hairy fool?

NASA stunned: Scientist asked 'was Einstein wrong?' after object broke laws of physics
Uh-huh...Frannie the Science Troll
iu

iu

Why is it that when we observe what we expect we accept it but when we see what a guy too dumb to comb his hair says it cant be we accept the hairy fool?

NASA stunned: Scientist asked 'was Einstein wrong?' after object broke laws of physics
iu

iu
Dude you are the troll, but do not fret you are amusing
ROTFLMAO! Rubber and glue..that's all you got..how sad....

As of 2017, microfossils, or fossilised microorganisms, within hydrothermal-vent precipitates dated from 3.77 to 4.28 billion years old found in rocks in Quebec may harbour the oldest record of life on Earth, suggesting life started soon after ocean formation 4.4 billion years ago. According to biologist Stephen Blair Hedges, "If life arose relatively quickly on Earth … then it could be common in the universe.
Given light and warmth nothing stops the growth of slime for long.

Last edited:
Nikola Tesla positively denied that Einstein’s theory was true, not just because he rejected the idea that matter is convertible into energy, and energy into matter, or even the existence of space-time, but because he himself had measured speeds traveling faster than light.

As far back as 1896 he conducted experiments on cosmic rays where he measured cosmic ray velocities from the star, Antares, which he measured to be fifty times greater than the speed of light, thus demolishing one of the basic pillars of the structure of Relativity.
Also a great quote from the same source:
Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the {A}ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.

Last edited:
"Your God"?

Do you think I worship a mere man?

Stupid, stupid woman.
Einstein was too stupid to comb his own hair, yet people like you reference his nonsensical farts
See, here's the thing: I am responsible ONLY for what I say. And I have NOT said anything like that.

So you stick to my statements when criticizing me, or you shut the fuck up.
Tell us more about how bright steiny was
How can I tell you more about it, when I haven't said anything about it in the first place?

You know how you like to pretend you're smarter than everyone else? Yeah, that's not working out so great.
I do not pretend. One thing I never do
And you're a liar, too.

Einstein was too stupid to comb his own hair, yet people like you reference his nonsensical farts
See, here's the thing: I am responsible ONLY for what I say. And I have NOT said anything like that.

How can I tell you more about it, when I haven't said anything about it in the first place?

You know how you like to pretend you're smarter than everyone else? Yeah, that's not working out so great.
And you're a liar, too.
I have leg pressed 1600lbs

No lie

iu

iu
Dude you are the troll, but do not fret you are amusing
ROTFLMAO! Rubber and glue..that's all you got..how sad....

Actually I have Apple Google Netflix Raytheon Taiwan Semiconductor Alibaba and about 500 more

Yawn

What you gots there

And you're a liar, too.

No lie
Sure. It's not like you have any credibility left.

And you're a liar, too.

No lie
Hundreds of people have watched, I know you can't fathom health and strength. I enjoy the looks of the meak like you

Yo WooWoo, you figure out that you are wrong about entanglement sending information yet?

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement

Seems the Chinese don't care about your no can do attitude
I will feed the poor hungry troll once more. Our troll wants more attention by lying. Is that how you want attention? By lying?
So you haven't embarrassed yourself enough yet with your claims that entanglement can never be used to send information when it already has done so

Physicists transmit data via Earth-to-space quantum entanglement

(Phys.org)—Two teams of researchers in China have advanced the distance that entangled particles can be used to send information, including encryption keys. In their papers, both uploaded to the arXiv preprint sever, the two groups outline their work and suggest their achievement represents an essential step toward the development of a global-scale quantum internet.

You still in denial, or are you figuring out how dumb you really are

Last edited:

And you're a liar, too.

No lie
Hundreds of people have watched, I know you can't fathom health and strength. I enjoy the looks of the meak like you
"Meek".

You lead an interesting life. Some of it may even have happened.

So you haven't embarrassed yourself enough yet with your claims that entanglement can never be used to send information when it already has done so
The lying troll is back. You should be embarrassed that you think communication using entanglement is instant. And you lie about what I said. Here it is:

I said that you can communicate with entanglement but it's not instant.
Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.
Yes, an image is information, but it was not instant communication. The authors of the article did not say it was instant communication. Only you did.
Entanglement is valuable for transmitting secure information. But it can only do it at light speed.
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.

However you said that entanglement can be used for instant communication.
Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.
Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You are absolutely wrong. You can use entanglement for secure communication but it is not instant. It is at light speed.

The lying troll is back. You should be embarrassed that you think communication using entanglement is instant. And you lie about what I said. Here it is:

I said that you can communicate with entanglement but it's not instant.
Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.
Yes, an image is information, but it was not instant communication. The authors of the article did not say it was instant communication. Only you did.
Entanglement is valuable for transmitting secure information. But it can only do it at light speed.
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.

However you said that entanglement can be used for instant communication.
Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.
Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You are absolutely wrong. You can use entanglement for secure communication but it is not instant. It is at light speed.
Get triggered much fool, you do know that what you posted is all still here.

Lol, I hope your potato peeler is sharp because you are gonna be peeling for a long time

PS All communication is instant today, how long do you think it takes my post to make a fool of you, a few seconds if that. As I said one of the quantum enigmas is that entanglement is instant.

PSS Still undefeated

PSSS Did I mention the 5 no hitters that my son threw and I called the pitches for

Yawn

Last edited:

Forum List

Back