Faster than light observed at NASA.

So you haven't embarrassed yourself enough yet with your claims that entanglement can never be used to send information when it already has done so
The lying troll is back. You should be embarrassed that you think communication using entanglement is instant. And you lie about what I said. Here it is:

I said that you can communicate with entanglement but it's not instant.
Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.
Yes, an image is information, but it was not instant communication. The authors of the article did not say it was instant communication. Only you did.
Entanglement is valuable for transmitting secure information. But it can only do it at light speed.
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.

However you said that entanglement can be used for instant communication.
Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.
Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You are absolutely wrong. You can use entanglement for secure communication but it is not instant. It is at light speed.
Get triggered much fool, you do know that what you posted is all still here.

Lol, I hope your potato peeler is sharp because you are gonna be peeling for a long time
YEAH WUWEI YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HER SHE OWNS STocks an an an leg presses a...lot...or something that somehow proves her intellectual superiori...

You know what, never mind.

So you haven't embarrassed yourself enough yet with your claims that entanglement can never be used to send information when it already has done so
The lying troll is back. You should be embarrassed that you think communication using entanglement is instant. And you lie about what I said. Here it is:

Entanglement is valuable for secure communication, but no faster than the speed of light.
Yes, an image is information, but it was not instant communication. The authors of the article did not say it was instant communication. Only you did.
Entanglement is valuable for transmitting secure information. But it can only do it at light speed.
Resolving the state of an entangled particle is instant. Communication of information is not.

Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.
Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You are absolutely wrong. You can use entanglement for secure communication but it is not instant. It is at light speed.

Lol, I hope your potato peeler is sharp because you are gonna be peeling for a long time
YEAH WUWEI YOU BETTER LISTEN TO HER SHE OWNS STocks an an an leg presses a...lot...or something that somehow proves her intellectual superiori...

I love it when the people who's brains I have entangled do exactly as I intended.

Again as I said entanglement is instant, no lag.....

I love it when the people who's brains I have entangled do exactly as I intended.

You intend people to mock your pompous buffoonery?

Well...yer doin' a hell of a job.

I know that it is hard for you to keep up, but do try

Now as I said Quantum entanglement is instant, or at least as the Chinese have measured at LEAST 10000 times faster than light

Quantum "spooky action at a distance" travels at least 10,000 times faster than light

Quantum entanglement, one of the odder aspects of quantum theory, links the properties of particles even when they are separated by large distances. When a property of one of a pair of entangled particles is measured, the other "immediately" settles down into a state compatible with that measurement. So how fast is "immediately"? According to research by Prof. Juan Yin and colleagues at the University of Science and Technology of China in Shanghai, the lower limit to the speed associated with entanglement dynamics – or "spooky action at a distance" – is at least 10,000 times faster than light.

Now the argument could be made that 10000 times the speed of light is not actually instant, however 1,860,000,000 miles traveled per second is pretty close to instant. Now the 10000 times the speed of light is the low number, the actual could be much faster, we may need to leave the galaxy to get a proper test.

Still undefeated

Last edited:

Oh. You mean you really are a pompous buffoon?

Yeah, lemme know how that works out for you. Speaking only for myself, I'm this close to taking you seriously. Pinky swear.

Yeah, lemme know how that works out for you. Speaking only for myself, I'm this close to taking you seriously. Pinky swear.
Please stick to the subject of quantum particle entanglement.

Now as I said Quantum entanglement is instant, or at least as the Chinese have measured at LEAST 10000 times faster than light

Quantum "spooky action at a distance" travels at least 10,000 times faster than light

Quantum entanglement, one of the odder aspects of quantum theory, links the properties of particles even when they are separated by large distances. When a property of one of a pair of entangled particles is measured, the other "immediately" settles down into a state compatible with that measurement. So how fast is "immediately"? According to research by Prof. Juan Yin and colleagues at the University of Science and Technology of China in Shanghai, the lower limit to the speed associated with entanglement dynamics – or "spooky action at a distance" – is at least 10,000 times faster than light.

Now the argument could be made that 10000 times the speed of light is not actually instant, however 1,860,000,000 miles traveled per second is pretty close to instant. Now the 10000 times the speed of light is the low number, the actual could be much faster, we may need to leave the galaxy to get a proper test.

27 up 27 down...………………….

Last edited:

27 up 27 down...………………….
Hey, guess what? I don't give a shit. I was making fun of your Einstein butthurt, which you never rationally explained.

27 up 27 down...………………….
Hey, guess what? I don't give a shit. I was making fun of your Einstein butthurt, which you never rationally explained.

Yea I did explain it, as little or nothing Einstein wrote was fully correct beginning with his babble that the Universe was not expanding but was static.

PS. When you fuck up with your computations of the universe as Einstein did, everything that follows is flawed like laying a flawed foundation in a building, everything above is effected by the flaw

I could go into more detail, but the information would just bounce around your empty head like popping pop corn

27 up 27 down...………………….

After all these years I still get a kick of people taking the time to say they don't give a shit yet take the time to say so

Wrong again WooWoo

27 up 27 down...………………….

Is it possible to sharpen a potato peeler? I'm just asking because you are the certified xpurt

27 up 27 down...………………….

Yea I did explain it, as little or nothing Einstein wrote was fully correct beginning with his babble that the Universe was not expanding but was static.

PS. When you fuck up with your computations of the universe as Einstein did, everything that follows is flawed like laying a flawed foundation in a building, everything above is effected by the flaw

I could go into more detail, but the information would just bounce around your empty head like popping pop corn
Yeah, still don't give a shit. You act like he kicked your puppy. Lighten up, Francis.

27 up 27 down...………………….

After all these years I still get a kick of people taking the time to say they don't give a shit yet take the time to say so
That mean ol' puppy-kicking doodyhead Einstein!

You really took this personally. Hint: It doesn't affect you one bit. No, really.

Wrong again WooWoo

27 up 27 down...………………….

Is it possible to sharpen a potato peeler? I'm just asking because you are the certified xpurt
Y'know, for a capitalist like yourself, you sure are putting a lot of stock (ha!) in what comes out of a Communist nation.

Wrong again WooWoo

27 up 27 down...………………….

Y'know, for a capitalist like yourself, you sure are putting a lot of stock (ha!) in what comes out of a Communist nation.

Know your enemy...…………………..

Heard that somewhere.

Stock, yea I own some Alibaba, and Taiwan Semi

27 up 27 down...………………….

You really took this personally. Hint: It doesn't affect you one bit. No, really.
Ignorance is a cancer that effects everyone...…………..

Kind of like my internet tantrums

Wrong again WooWoo

27 up 27 down...………………….

Know your enemy...…………………..

Heard that somewhere.

Stock, yea I own some Alibaba, and Taiwan Semi
There's a difference between knowing your enemy and unquestioningly believing everything he says and financing his totalitarianism.

27 up 27 down...………………….

Troll.

27 up 27 down...………………….

Troll.
Must be embarrassing getting a particle physics lecture from a troll

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?

Yawning

Tell us more about how bright steiny was
How can I tell you more about it, when I haven't said anything about it in the first place?

You know how you like to pretend you're smarter than everyone else? Yeah, that's not working out so great.
I do not pretend. One thing I never do
And you're a liar, too.
I have leg pressed 1600lbs

No lie
Sure. It's not like you have any credibility left.
Must be embarrassing getting a particle physics lecture from a troll

Have you accepted that entanglement is instant yet and that instant is certainly faster than light?

Next Yawn

Hey Woo Woo you still out there?

Wanna go another round? I might be able to un-entangle your cranium and or at least get the gerbils out.

No guarantees and as always the entangled cranium assumes all de-entanglement risks.

Forum List

Back