Faster than light observed at NASA.

There are ways to travel distances faster than the speed of light that don't violate Einstein's observations. Space warping being only one of them.

The article also suggests, and quite rightly, that our own perception of the speed of these observed galaxies may be skewed and they are actually traveling much more slowly than we think.

Cool Pappa Bell was faster than light 70 years ago. They say he was so fast that he could turn the bedroom light switch off and then be under the covers before the room got dark.

• Banned
There are ways to travel distances faster than the speed of light that don't violate Einstein's observations. Space warping being only one of them.

The article also suggests, and quite rightly, that our own perception of the speed of these observed galaxies may be skewed and they are actually traveling much more slowly than we think.
It is also posisble that they are going the speed that they are observed at or faster. Space warping, okeedokee the universe could also be just a computer program

• Banned
Cool Pappa Bell was faster than light 70 years ago. They say he was so fast that he could turn the bedroom light switch off and then be under the covers before the room got dark.
Like i said when the observations do not fit into your religious parameters you ignore and mock it to protect your religion

Like i said when the observations do not fit into your religious parameters you ignore and mock it to protect your religion
What I said is urban legend and has nothing to do with religion. Cool Papa Bell played baseball in the negro league from 1922-1946. They say he was the fastest man that ever lived. He hit one up the middle once and was called out when the ball hit him sliding into second.

What I said is urban legend and has nothing to do with religion. Cool Papa Bell played baseball in the negro league from 1922-1946. They say he was the fastest man that ever lived. He hit one up the middle once and was called out when the ball hit him sliding into second.
So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing

So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing
I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.

I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong

Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
"Einstein was a fool."

-Frannie, on the internet

Just curious, Frannie, do you also think Maxwell is totally wrong ... that force is indeed "action from afar" ...
There are many kinds of forces, are you referring to maxwell the piggy arriving home in mrs h van?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

This is pretty clear however

James Maxwell and his theory concerning electro-magnetism ... the first real chink in Newton's theories that broke open the areas of relativity and QM ...

Einstein was and always will be the fool

Said some nobody on a message board.
I just repeated einsteins claim that based on his math that the universe was static or not expanding.
So einstein was the fool that believed that not me. That said since the motion can not be explained by math perhaps tyson is right and we all exist on a hard drive. What tyson misses is that if he is right, the drive belongs to god

James Maxwell and his theory concerning electro-magnetism ... the first real chink in Newton's theories that broke open the areas of relativity and QM ...
Heisenberg's uncertainty principle came first with respect to qm

Lol electromagnetism is archaic

Forum List

Back