Faster than light observed at NASA.

There are ways to travel distances faster than the speed of light that don't violate Einstein's observations. Space warping being only one of them.

The article also suggests, and quite rightly, that our own perception of the speed of these observed galaxies may be skewed and they are actually traveling much more slowly than we think.

This is what Star Trek had with warp drive and warp speed I think. Then in 1994 this physicist named Alcubierrecame up with a new technological idea which seemed based on the show and his idea for Alcubierre Drive -- NASA Admits Alcubierre Drive Initiative: Faster Than The Speed Of Light. It was followed by more new ideas.

"In 1994, physicist Miguel Alcubierre formulated a theoretical solution, called the Alcubierre drive, for faster-than-light travel which models the warp drive concept. Calculations found that such a model would require prohibitive amounts of negative energy or mass.[9]

In 2012, NASA researcher Harold White hypothesized that by changing the shape of the warp drive, much less negative mass and energy could be used, though the energy required ranges from the mass of Voyager 1 to the mass of the observable universe, or many orders of magnitude greater than anything currently possible by modern technology. NASA engineers have begun preliminary research into such technology.[10]

In 2018, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency made public a 2010 report that surveyed multiple different approaches to faster-than-light travel. Caltech professor Sean Carroll, who reviewed the report, explained that, while the theories were legitimate, they did not represent "something that's going to connect with engineering anytime soon, probably anytime ever."[11]"

Warp drive - Wikipedia

If DoD is involved, then they must be getting closer to FTL travel. They're denying it which means the opposite lol. I can't believe Frannie :26:knew what he was talking about in some ways about this one, i.e. watched the show.
Yea it's exactly like warp drive from star trek

Quick call spanky

Space warping isn't breaking the limit of C. Instead of traveling faster than light, you're bending space to shorten the distance traveled to achieve the equivalent of FTL travel without actually going faster.

It's the hyperspace that Star Wars brought up -- A physicist explains why Star Wars isn't entirely fiction. It fits Frannie level science. However, there are people who have hypothesis to support it like I posted before. That said, we have to achieve some breakthroughs just to get to test anything or get to anything close. It means going to Mars in months as a stepping stone or something like that.

Space warping isn't breaking the limit of C. Instead of traveling faster than light, you're bending space to shorten the distance traveled to achieve the equivalent of FTL travel without actually going faster.

It's the hyperspace that Star Wars brought up -- A physicist explains why Star Wars isn't entirely fiction. It fits Frannie level science. However, there are people who have hypothesis to support it like I posted before. That said, we have to achieve some breakthroughs just to get to test anything or get to anything close. It means going to Mars in months as a stepping stone or something like that.
The millennium falcon did not use entanglement kid. The fact is that sci fy writers typically use theoretical physics phrases to amaze morons like you

The millennium falcon did not use entanglement kid. The fact is that sci fy writers typically use theoretical physics phrases to amaze morons like you

graviton.gif

I was explaining your moronic thesis. Entanglement does not mean FTL communications which exceed c. It could mean quantum particles are using warp speed. Bell hypothesized superdeterminism, but that would imply no free will as nature predetermines everything. CERN is trying to establish the 4th D first and seeing if gravitons exist. The thesis of Patrick Johnson is pretty far out and has been around for a while now, but no breakthroughs. It just fits the math so well.

graviton.gif

I was explaining your moronic thesis. Entanglement does not mean FTL communications which exceed c. It could mean quantum particles are using warp speed. Bell hypothesized superdeterminism, but that would imply no free will as nature predetermines everything. CERN is trying to establish the 4th D first and seeing if gravitons exist. The thesis of Patrick Johnson is pretty far out and has been around for a while now, but no breakthroughs. It just fits the math so well.
Wrong as entanglement does not require dilithium Crystal's

Unlike your brain

graviton.gif

Unlike your brain

I figured you wouldn't get it :laugh:. One thesis which I think is pretty good is what I laid out in my previous post. It includes strings tied to quantum gravity, but we still need several breakthroughs before even getting close to FTL travel. It means you don't have to go to sleep nor worry about being crushed by gravity.

graviton.gif

Unlike your brain

I figured you wouldn't get it :laugh:. One thesis which I think is pretty good is what I laid out in my previous post. It includes strings tied to quantum gravity, but we still need several breakthroughs before even getting close to FTL travel. It means you don't have to go to sleep nor worry about being crushed by gravity.

What we need is a good examination and understanding of how the cubes toying with F18's make instant right angled turns at or above mach10

We do not need an examination of Gene Roddenberry's fictional starship

Last edited:
What we need is a good examination and understanding of how the cubes toying with F18's make instant right angled turns at or above mach10

We'll probably never know because good examinations are not possible. That's why they're unidentified :laugh:. One also needs a trained observer with them.

We'll probably never know because good examinations are not possible. That's why they're unidentified :laugh:. One also needs a trained observer with them.
All f18 pilots are trained, but you are really only observing radar hits at mach 10 or better.

We as in you and I will never know unless they land and say hi

All f18 pilots are trained, but you are really only observing radar hits at mach 10 or better.

It's a different subject than FTL travel, but creation scientists have a theory about ufos/uaps. They won't land; they'll keep being reported as ufos/uaps. The alien abductions and landings are what people make up.

What do I keep saying about prince of the power of the air and where does he and his followers reside? In the air and out in space. Listen to the pilot in the video. He's being deceived. You're being deceived. And suddenly we have... aliens.

ETA: It's more evidence for you know who, but he wants to hide and is too powerful, so it's not a winning argument for creationists so we just keep it to ourselves :laugh:.

Last edited:

It's a different subject than FTL travel, but creation scientists have a theory about ufos/uaps. They won't land; they'll keep being reported as ufos/uaps. The alien abductions and landings are what people make up.

What do I keep saying about prince of the power of the air and where does he and his followers reside? In the air and out in space. Listen to the pilot in the video. He's being deceived. You're being deceived. And suddenly we have... aliens.

ETA: It's more evidence for you know who, but he wants to hide and is too powerful, so it's not a winning argument for creationists so we just keep it to ourselves :laugh:.

Shit I just accepted that it was a weather balloon too. Now its unidentified aerial phenomenon. This seems to be a big step if it is on the level...

Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?

Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.

Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You cannot use entanglement for instant communication.

That is a misunderstanding by many who do not understand what entanglement is.

Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?

Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info.

Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.

You couldn't get 5G internet on your phone 20 years ago either.

Could you

They have already sent entangled photon images, I say one color for 0 and another color for 1
Quantum Photo Finish | DiscoverMagazine.com

Or would you only need one color because 1 color could be 2 colors at the same time?

Last edited:

Entanglement is a discovery, the thing is that future discoveries effect what older discoveries can be used for, Who would have thought that a nuclear explosion would lead to nearly inexhaustible power for land sea and space. The only weird thing about entanglement is that it does not fit into classical science as it is known, which merely points out how much still remains unknown

Could you
Non-sequitur.
They have already sent entangled photon images, I say one color for 0 and another color for 1

Or would you only need one color because 1 color could be 2 colors at the same time?
The example you cite is an imaging application not an instant communication application.

Could you
Non-sequitur.

The example you cite is an imaging application not an instant communication application.

The super genius missed out on Morse code class

Precious

PS The image of the entangled photon cat contained information

Do try again

Entanglement is a discovery, the thing is that future discoveries effect what older discoveries can be used for, Who would have thought that a nuclear explosion would lead to nearly inexhaustible power for land sea and space. The only weird thing about entanglement is that it does not fit into classical science as it is known, which merely points out how much still remains unknown
Entanglement is a discovery 1 hundred years ago.
Many quantum phenomena do not fit in classical science.

Forum List

Back