Faster than light observed at NASA.

Cool Pappa Bell was faster than light 70 years ago. They say he was so fast that he could turn the bedroom light switch off and then be under the covers before the room got dark.
Like i said when the observations do not fit into your religious parameters you ignore and mock it to protect your religion
What I said is urban legend and has nothing to do with religion. Cool Papa Bell played baseball in the negro league from 1922-1946. They say he was the fastest man that ever lived. He hit one up the middle once and was called out when the ball hit him sliding into second.
So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing
I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
You must be a liberal to be able to read that much into something (me) that you're clueless about. Are you part of this current coup against Trump?

Einstein was and always will be the fool

Said some nobody on a message board.
I just repeated einsteins claim that based on his math that the universe was static or not expanding.
So einstein was the fool that believed that not me. That said since the motion can not be explained by math perhaps tyson is right and we all exist on a hard drive. What tyson misses is that if he is right, the drive belongs to god
If the universe stretches to infinity, how can it expand?

Like i said when the observations do not fit into your religious parameters you ignore and mock it to protect your religion
What I said is urban legend and has nothing to do with religion. Cool Papa Bell played baseball in the negro league from 1922-1946. They say he was the fastest man that ever lived. He hit one up the middle once and was called out when the ball hit him sliding into second.
So suddenly you have no opinion on the science that turns einstein into a nothing
I never did have an opinion about it. I'm not qualified to call Einstein a dummy, period. And if we got along with Einstein's theory of relativity all these years and it's the basis for modern physics, why should I get uptight about some alleged finding? Maybe it's right and maybe it's wrong and maybe it's different in the galaxy they were observing. I wish you well in your search for truth.
Einstein was and always will be the fool who claimed that the universe was not expanding according to his physics. I find it comical that you and others take his physics fully seriously when according to what you believe now he was totally wrong
You must be a liberal to be able to read that much into something (me) that you're clueless about. Are you part of this current coup against Trump?
You are a bitter beaten fool. The whistleblowers are pranks against Schiff, no clue

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle came over 100 years after Field Theory was demonstrated, over 50 years after the robust proof was published ... you've evaded the question: do you think electro-magnetic forces are fraudulent? ...

Einstein was and always will be the fool

Said some nobody on a message board.
I just repeated einsteins claim that based on his math that the universe was static or not expanding.
So einstein was the fool that believed that not me. That said since the motion can not be explained by math perhaps tyson is right and we all exist on a hard drive. What tyson misses is that if he is right, the drive belongs to god
If the universe stretches to infinity, how can it expand?
No one knows what the universe is. Expansion refers to matter either traveling away from the big bang or now as some speculate being pulled from outside the universe.

Be certain that I know far more about my portfolio than the universe

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle came over 100 years after Field Theory was demonstrated, over 50 years after the robust proof was published ... you've evaded the question: do you think electro-magnetic forces are fraudulent? ...
What I am saying is that electromagnetism is old news. Quantum computing with entanglement is the future. Be pretty cool to be entangled with a webcam on Mars and have the info get to and back in nanoseconds.... Or computers without wires using DNA storage

Put down the book kid or you will die in the past

You think GR is fresh off the presses? ... odd ... you've claimed Einstein is wrong, I'm asking if you think Maxwell is wrong as well ... why are you having such a difficult time answering such a simple question? ...

You think GR is fresh off the presses? ... odd ... you've claimed Einstein is wrong, I'm asking if you think Maxwell is wrong as well ... why are you having such a difficult time answering such a simple question? ...
I am not having a difficult time, you are as you have some delusion that I must answer to you.

I don't. Sorry to burst your bubble.

PS. Again there is no award for the history major. The award goes to the history maker who goes where no man has gone before and gets there by his own hand

But you do answer me ... you have no idea who Maxwell is nor his connection to Einstein ... the more you respond to me, the more you tell me about yourself ... this is your thread, I assumed you wanted to discuss the matter in the OP ... foolish that I should deceive myself so quickly ...

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
But you do answer me ... you have no idea who Maxwell is nor his connection to Einstein ... the more you respond to me, the more you tell me about yourself ... this is your thread, I assumed you wanted to discuss the matter in the OP ... foolish that I should deceive myself so quickly ...
You just like a progressive. No science is set in stone. Newton's theories on gravity have been augmented when new understanding was reached.

Every time a new life comes into the world, the world and universe itself are reborn as the new life is blank to knowledge.

The fact is that you could study the past for a hundred years and never learn 1 percent of it. Unfortunately you would never move.

Entanglement is showing instant results, does this mean we can converse with another galaxy?

Gates was a dropout, consider that

Edison never saw a day in school

You keep on studying.......Just don't wake up one day being old

Last edited:
You just like a progressive. No science is set in stone. Newton's theories on gravity have been augmented when new understanding was reached.
No one knows what gravity is, sure we can calculate its effects, but gravity, time, and space remain unknowns

Newton rules supreme in the areas of science that interest me ... in some circumstances, this doesn't give good enough results and need to use the more refined principles of GR ... yes, I do think we need to progress beyond GR and find the even more basic nature of the universe ... but I don't think it's enough to say "such-and-such is wrong" without also adding "because this-and-that is correct" ... my own Crackpot Theory™ is the speed-of-light is slowing down over time, it's not that the galaxies are moving away from us, rather the light they emit is moving faster ... ha ha ha ... should only have to wait a couple billion years to find out ...

Newton rules supreme in the areas of science that interest me ... in some circumstances, this doesn't give good enough results and need to use the more refined principles of GR ... yes, I do think we need to progress beyond GR and find the even more basic nature of the universe ... but I don't think it's enough to say "such-and-such is wrong" without also adding "because this-and-that is correct" ... my own Crackpot Theory™ is the speed-of-light is slowing down over time, it's not that the galaxies are moving away from us, rather the light they emit is moving faster ... ha ha ha ... should only have to wait a couple billion years to find out ...
Or we could use an entangled communication devise to search the galaxy for intelligent life and once found communicate all forms in info. Possibly expanding science by a million years a day. We might even learn more than the crash chips taught us

But you keep toying with electromagnetism.

Wouldn't we have to build a "entangled communication device" first? ... this is the basis of Gene Roddenberry's transporters in Star Trek ... I do believe we'll need electricity to run the thing, something you don't believe in it appears ...

Wouldn't we have to build a "entangled communication device" first? ... this is the basis of Gene Roddenberry's transporters in Star Trek ... I do believe we'll need electricity to run the thing, something you don't believe in it appears ...
That devise would be needed to transport matter. All we really need is the information to understand ourselves and the universe better. Theoretically anyway

the universe could also be just a computer program

Recent observations from long range telescopes suggest you may be right.

super_mario_bros.0.width-808.png

There are ways to travel distances faster than the speed of light that don't violate Einstein's observations. Space warping being only one of them.

The article also suggests, and quite rightly, that our own perception of the speed of these observed galaxies may be skewed and they are actually traveling much more slowly than we think.

This is what Star Trek had with warp drive and warp speed I think. Then in 1994 this physicist named Alcubierrecame up with a new technological idea which seemed based on the show and his idea for Alcubierre Drive -- NASA Admits Alcubierre Drive Initiative: Faster Than The Speed Of Light. It was followed by more new ideas.

"In 1994, physicist Miguel Alcubierre formulated a theoretical solution, called the Alcubierre drive, for faster-than-light travel which models the warp drive concept. Calculations found that such a model would require prohibitive amounts of negative energy or mass.[9]

In 2012, NASA researcher Harold White hypothesized that by changing the shape of the warp drive, much less negative mass and energy could be used, though the energy required ranges from the mass of Voyager 1 to the mass of the observable universe, or many orders of magnitude greater than anything currently possible by modern technology. NASA engineers have begun preliminary research into such technology.[10]

In 2018, the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency made public a 2010 report that surveyed multiple different approaches to faster-than-light travel. Caltech professor Sean Carroll, who reviewed the report, explained that, while the theories were legitimate, they did not represent "something that's going to connect with engineering anytime soon, probably anytime ever."[11]"

Warp drive - Wikipedia

If DoD is involved, then they must be getting closer to FTL travel. They're denying it which means the opposite lol. I can't believe Frannie :26:knew what he was talking about in some ways about this one, i.e. watched the show.

Space warping isn't breaking the limit of C. Instead of traveling faster than light, you're bending space to shorten the distance traveled to achieve the equivalent of FTL travel without actually going faster.

Forum List

Back