Fashion Opinion

she does need a gay guy styling her....i hate the black widow dress...and i dont care for this wheat color on her...she is damned bow legged too

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I thought she was a bit bowed legged myself. I liked the dress she has on but not the color. It looked better out of the sun but I would have liked it much better in another color. Blood red or that deep, royal blue maybe. I didn't think it flattered her skin tone and thought it really didn't flatter Obama's skin tone when she was standing next to him.

Obama looked as he always looks -- impeccable. The man can wear a suit like nobody's business. Very elegant; love his taylor.

The kids looked absolutely adorable. Loved the pink outfit on Sasha. (Is she the youngest one?).

Last edited:
I'd say her dress is okay, I like the matching coat but I liked Laura Bush's outfit better. As for ugly, her dress isn't near as ugly as Nancy Regan's or Dolly Madison's was. You ought to see the first ladies inaugural dresses in the Smithsonian, it's a real delight.

Where is your respect for the choice of the American people?

Her dress was elegant.

You just are mired in hate.

Not liking her hideous attire is being mired in hate?

Mrs. Bush had her beat by a mile. But as I shared earlier with Willow...it was definitely more appropriate that the "Red Boob Band" dress she wore when he was nominated.

Barb Bush's dresses were always a hoot, too.

But then, she was America's grandma. And she dressed the part.

Im telling you that if this same dress was on Barbra they would like it.

Funny thing is I hate fashion.

Barbara was 150 years old, and received no end of criticism and ridicule about her fashion sense...until there came a turning point when everyone just thought she was kinda cute to cling to it.

She wasn't into being a fashion plate.

Like I said, so long as there aren't anymore scarlet boobs I'm fine with whatever she wears. So long as she wears a slip. Nothing more nauseating than the wife of the leader of the free world out in the wind without a slip and her dress getting plastered against her.

I don't think Michelle was wearing one today, but the duster kept me from puking.

Not liking her hideous attire is being mired in hate?

Mrs. Bush had her beat by a mile. But as I shared earlier with Willow...it was definitely more appropriate that the "Red Boob Band" dress she wore when he was nominated.

Yep! I agree Mrs. Bush looked like a classy lassie! That gray was beautiful and well tailored. It was gorgeous.

Yikes, I thought Michelle was wearing lilac......

Maybe she changed dresses for the parade. I was at my sewing machine in the next room for that part.

Good news is, I finished (well, almost...) my very first quilt, woo hoo. It's in patriotic colors, too. My son has a patriotic quilt finished on inauguration day! We will be using it for 4th of July picnics and such...

I'm a verbal critic, but I am patriotic and I always get all worked up over inaugurations. How many other countries can have such a contentious race for the top position, and have such a wonderful, joyous, civilized changing of the guard?

Don't count England. They have a queen. Everything else is secondary.

Forum List

Back