Fascism

Do you trust President-elect Trumps words & his duty to put our country as his #1 priority?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
I find it awfully ironic that this article is printed on Rense.com -- a viciously antisemitic conspiracy hate site.

You didn't vote, and you replied with an opinion not affirmed by evidence.

I did not vote because you are promoting an antisemitic hate site.

Perhaps you should ask somebody to explain European fascism to you some day, because they ALSO hated Jews.

....but, hey, if you want to reference a site that has an annual Hitler birthday celebration day, go for it. Just don't try to claim you are somehow AGAINST fascism, here.

Last edited:
out of the choices I just figure that the TRUMP is way , way better then all the rinos that were running [except for Cruz] and the TRUMP is way , way better than the 'Hilary' WryCatcher . .

No communication of real substance can even begin unless & until those on the ends of the spectrum stop the wild hyperbole and binary thinking.

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism. It's little more than an example of an agitprop technique called turnspeak, where extremists try to paint those as objecting to their extremism as being fascist.

I'm much reminded of all the radical leftists who call those who resist Islamism the Nazis, even as they support the most barbaric practitioners of a supremacist ideology.

giphy.gif

Please review the following two links on fascism and what we have observed since the election of Donald Trump to the office of POTUS.

Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

Donald Trump and the 14 signs of Fascism • /r/politics

Consider the promises made by Mr. Trump during the time before he received the nomination of the Republican Party, his rhetoric before his election after being nominated, and his rhetoric since being elected to POTUS?

Wow. Look at that, the shrilary ticks every box for a fascist leader. She even had hired Sturm Abteilung goons to incite violence at trumpster rally's.

Thanks for showing us who the real fascist was!

Please review the following two links on fascism and what we have observed since the election of Donald Trump to the office of POTUS.

Consider the promises made by Mr. Trump during the time before he received the nomination of the Republican Party, his rhetoric before his election after being nominated, and his rhetoric since being elected to POTUS?

Wow. Look at that, the shrilary ticks every box for a fascist leader. She even had hired Sturm Abteilung goons to incite violence at trumpster rally's.

But do try to understand, Westwall.

There he was at Rense dot com digging on all the articles about Jewish perfidy, scapegoating them for every imaginable sin because they are sneaky, conniving, hook nosed money grubbers, and thinking that the annual Hitler birthday celebration day just couldn't come fast enough. While there, he noticed this nifty little article that listed scapegoating as one of the signs of fascism, and in his youthful zeal, just KNEW this had to apply to Trump, and not the website he was using to form his world view. Not having the political acumen or even basic observational skills to notice what kind of website he was using to form these views, he had little recourse than to claim it is all others who are actually the ones incapable of thought.

Childish pejoratives, i.e. "shrilary", and lacking any evidence of his conclusion/opinion, does not make a post substantive or valid.

If the 14 points which claim to describe fascism in general, not Germany or Italy during the 30's and 40's, per se, but those leaders who used the rhetorical tools*** Trump has and continues to employ and thus makes the argument credible that the Republican Party nominated a fascist and a fascist has been elected to the office of POTUS.

Admitting so does not immediately make the claim that as President, Trump will act maliciously toward those who oppose him. Too many honorable men and women serve our country in the armed forces, local, state and federal LE Agencies, legislatures and The Congress to allow him the power to act impulsively and out of spite against individuals and other nations.

No one as of yet has been able to control his rhetoric, his tweets or lies - which seem to be pathological; a common error made by those who cannot remember their lies and emotes what he or she believes his current audience wants to hear.

*** List of fascist movements - Wikipedia

See in particular the bibliography at the end and the differences among fascist governments.

The question is leading and the options are incomplete. I put "Yes, Completely." Because that was the closest to the correct answer.

What I believe is that Trump's attitude is correct, and his goals are correct. While he be able to accomplish it all? I doubt it, but he's a lot better than the america hating asshole we had for the last 8 years.

Childish pejoratives, i.e. "shrilary", and lacking any evidence of his conclusion/opinion, does not make a post substantive or valid.

If the 14 points which claim to describe fascism in general, not Germany or Italy during the 30's and 40's, per se, but those leaders who used the rhetorical tools*** Trump has and continues to employ and thus makes the argument credible that the Republican Party nominated a fascist and a fascist has been elected to the office of POTUS.

Admitting so does not immediately make the claim that as President, Trump will act maliciously toward those who oppose him. Too many honorable men and women serve our country in the armed forces, local, state and federal LE Agencies, legislatures and The Congress to allow him the power to act impulsively and out of spite against individuals and other nations.

No one as of yet has been able to control his rhetoric, his tweets or lies - which seem to be pathological; a common error made by those who cannot remember their lies and emotes what he or she believes his current audience wants to hear.

*** List of fascist movements - Wikipedia

See in particular the bibliography at the end and the differences among fascist governments.

Indeed. Clearly your group has all of the earmarks of fascism. Thank you once again for so eloquently pointing out the similarities between shrilary supporters and their fascist over bosses. I list just a very, very few of the various derogatory terms used by you and yours to describe the trumpster. Do you not remember "drumpf" or how about all of these others? "Tiny Hands Trump, Babyfingers Trump, Pixie Fingers Trump, Short-Fingered Vulgarian, Trump of Doom, or how about my personal fav..Ronald McDonald Trump-Bozo

If true, that would mean 8 years of Obama turned the entire population into a bunch of racist fascists.

Go figure.

Not accepting the results of a democratic election is fascism, as is political correctness.

I find it awfully ironic that this article is printed on Rense.com -- a viciously antisemitic conspiracy hate site.

Perhaps you should ask somebody to explain European fascism to you some day, because they ALSO hated Jews.

....but, hey, if you want to reference a site that has an annual Hitler birthday celebration day, go for it. Just don't try to claim you are somehow AGAINST fascism, here.

Sadly your ignorance and bias frame you post. My great-grandparents were Jewish Immigrants and my dad's mom was Jewish. Why don't you go to the library and see that fascist states were not limited to Europe, and my post outlined much of which Trump stated in his stump speech.

No communication of real substance can even begin unless & until those on the ends of the spectrum stop the wild hyperbole and binary thinking.

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism. It's little more than an example of an agitprop technique called turnspeak, where extremists try to paint those as objecting to their extremism as being fascist.

I'm much reminded of all the radical leftists who call those who resist Islamism the Nazis, even as they support the most barbaric practitioners of a supremacist ideology.

Read all of the links I posted.

Sadly your ignorance and bias frame you post. My great-grandparents were Jewish Immigrants and my dad's mom was Jewish. Why don't you go to the library and see that fascist states were not limited to Europe, and my post outlined much of which Trump stated in his stump speech.

True dat.

Read all of the links I posted.

You lack the intelligence to understand what Rense is all about, and you call ME ignorant and biased?

Forum List

Back