Farrakhan: I don't answer to no cracker

Asclepias own words condemn him as a data miner for information about Board Members. He gave testimony against himself in his own link. Let him explain it to the mods.

We are also discussing Asclepias' comments about others supposed racism for condemning Farrakhan's words and actions. A tries to excuse F's racism based on the cultural conditions supposedly leading to F's words and actions. A gives no examples or links of them to F's behavior.
A has no need to give any examples or links to F's behavior to discuss the reasons.

Asclepias own words condemn him as a data miner for information about Board Members. He gave testimony against himself in his own link. Let him explain it to the mods.
J has no idea what data mining means. Why would I explain anything to the mods? Someone puts up a link and I follow it. If that was illegal then the mods wouldnt allow links to be put up.

Farrakhan was a failed terrorist. Thought he was Ray Charles or something.

mining for other posters' personal info... is there a word for that?
I dont do that either. I only look at the links when people post pictures and memes. If their personal information is there thats not my fault.

Its amazing how often people do not understand different types of digital footprints and how they unknowingly leave them behind.

Last edited:
You are a failed cave monkey. I thought you were just a cave monkey but it seems your brain was damaged after you being dropped on the cave floor.
So no reply on point. Because you have nothing. Got it.
I did reply. I said you were a failed cave monkey. I'm glad you got it.
I guess you don't understand what "on point" means. Oh well, better luck next time.

This place is like the DailyKos anymore. posting here is a joke. You can thank the trolls who is bring the place down.

Last edited:
You are a failed cave monkey. I thought you were just a cave monkey but it seems your brain was damaged after you being dropped on the cave floor.
I guess you don't understand what "on point" means. Oh well, better luck next time.
I guess you dont understand you are a cave monkey. Oh well maybe if you shave the hair off your back you may get it.

I guess you dont understand you are a cave monkey. Oh well maybe if you shave the hair off your back you may get it.
You say the same thing every time. get some new material, loser.

Perhaps Mr. Farrakhan is confused:

image.jpg

120655552-father-michael-pfleger-cornel-west-minister-gettyimages.jpg

You say the same thing every time. get some new material, loser.
I dont need any new material cave monkey. The truth is always sufficient.

Forum List

Back