Farrakhan: I don't answer to no cracker

Breaking News: Louis Farrakhan is an asshole.

but but but . . . does anyone want to answer to a cracker? Because F is an asshole does not make him wrong. I mean look at Trump; he is right sometimes, yes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

cracker.jpg

Kind of a nonstarter OP. This guy would be a jerk whatever color he was.
I guess asking Black people to make their community into what they want it to be makes him a jerk now? I dont get it. You guys cry about Blacks on welfare (even though whites are on it as well), you cry about Black crime (even though whites are the largest criminals), but when someone says fuck whitey lets do it ourselve they become jerks?

I guess asking Black people to make their community into what they want it to be makes him a jerk now? I dont get it. You guys cry about Blacks on welfare (even though whites are on it as well), you cry about Black crime (even though whites are the largest criminals), but when someone says fuck whitey lets do it ourselve they become jerks?

do WHAT exactly? :rolleyes:

"The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can. We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease."

"It's the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic! [. . .] And the Christian right, with your blindness to that wicked state of Israel [. . .] can that be the holy land? And you have gay parades, and want to permit to have a gay parade in Jerusalem when no prophet ever sanctioned that behavior. [. . .] How can that be Jerusalem with secular people running the holy land, when it should be the holy people running the holy land. That land is gonna be cleansed with blood!"

"I don't know what the hell the fight is about over the Confederate flag! We need to put the American flag down because we've caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag. [. . .] Who are we fighting today? It's the people that carry the American flag."

I Can't Believe You Said That!

do WHAT exactly? :rolleyes:

"The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can. We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease."

"It's the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic! [. . .] And the Christian right, with your blindness to that wicked state of Israel [. . .] can that be the holy land? And you have gay parades, and want to permit to have a gay parade in Jerusalem when no prophet ever sanctioned that behavior. [. . .] How can that be Jerusalem with secular people running the holy land, when it should be the holy people running the holy land. That land is gonna be cleansed with blood!"

"I don't know what the hell the fight is about over the Confederate flag! We need to put the American flag down because we've caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag. [. . .] Who are we fighting today? It's the people that carry the American flag."

I Can't Believe You Said That!
Make our communities into self supporting ones like we did prior to integration and the right to spend our money in white establishments.

I expect you to spin my comment. Really don't care, I spoke about an individual with no implications beyond that.

I expect you to spin my comment. Really don't care, I spoke about an individual with no implications beyond that.
I didnt spin your comment. The impression I got was that you had an issue with what was said. Are you saying you know Farrakhan personally and can comment on if he is a jerk or not?

He's a public figure with a fairly consistent message. This all new to you?

Forum List

Back