Farrakhan: I don't answer to no cracker

Imagine how he would react to Eminem or Rev. Michael Pflegar (the men in the pictures in post #78) using the n word...he must be too up in age to think or just plain stupid.

Perhaps Mr. Farrakhan is confused:

image.jpg

120655552-father-michael-pfleger-cornel-west-minister-gettyimages.jpg
Its more likely people calling Farrakhan racist are confused. He cant be too racist if he has taken pictures with white guys.

image.jpg

Its more likely people calling Farrakhan racist are confused. He cant be too racist if he has taken pictures with white guys.

Does not change the fact that if either Eminem or Rev. Pfleger referred to Blacks as n****rs, he would be outraged, so why is he doing it?

Imagine how he would react to Eminem or Rev. Michael Pflegar (the men in the pictures in post #78) using the n word...he must be too up in age to think or just plain stupid.
He would probably have his security kick their asses knowing him. Why would that make him old or stupid?

He's obviously being hypocritical, using race-hate words while he would not like race-hate words being used on him.

image.jpg

Does not change the fact that if either Eminem or Rev. Pfleger referred to Blacks as n****rs, he would be outraged, so why is he doing it?
Why is he doing what?

He would probably have his security kick their asses knowing him. Why would that make him old or stupid?

He's obviously being hypocritical, using race-hate words while he would not like race-hate words being used on him.
How is he being hypocritical? Whites always use race hate words on him. That doesnt mean all whites do it.

How is he being hypocritical? Whites always use race hate words on him. That doesnt mean all whites do it.

How can you exercise race-hate while saying that race-hate is wrong. Obvious what the issue is.

image.jpg

Why is he doing what?

Using race-hate words.

How can you exercise race-hate while saying that race-hate is wrong. Obvious what the issue is.
Easy. Some white guy calls you a ****** and you call him a cave monkey.

image.jpg

Why is he doing what?

Using race-hate words.
Because whites as a group have put Blacks and other races the globe over through hell?

Amazing how Asclepias (pardon the pun) whitewashes Farrakhan racism.
Can't think of a singe white person who could get away with saying "I don't answer to no Spear chucker"

So no reply on point. Because you have nothing. Got it.
I did reply. I said you were a failed cave monkey. I'm glad you got it.
I guess you don't understand what "on point" means. Oh well, better luck next time.
I guess you dont understand you are a cave monkey. Oh well maybe if you shave the hair off your back you may get it.
You say the same thing every time. get some new material, loser.
I dont need any new material cave monkey. The truth is always sufficient.
I guess you knew then that Eldredge Cleaver joined the Mormon church and became a practicing Mormon didn't ya?

Can't think of a singe white person who could get away with saying "I don't answer to no Spear chucker"
I'm pretty sure plenty of white people get away with saying it everyday. Matter of fact you just said it.
Like the LA Clippers owner who said it PRIVATE and was forced to sell the team?

I'm pretty sure plenty of white people get away with saying it everyday. Matter of fact you just said it.
Like the LA Clippers owner who said it PRIVATE and was forced to sell the team?
No not like that cave monkey. Desperado just said it and since he doesnt own a team he wasnt forced to do anything.

I've NEVER answered to a nignag.
Cave monkeys have a hard time answering to anyone so I understand your delima..

Forum List

Back