'Far More Serious': Anti-Kremlin Banker Blows The Whistle On Fusion GPS Work With Russia

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The target of a Fusion GPS opposition research investigation is accusing the firm, best known for its work on the Trump dossier, of assisting the Kremlin in its effort to have him “imprisoned and killed.”

The strong allegation comes from Bill Browder, a London-based banker who spearheaded the Magnitsky Act, a sanctions law vehemently opposed by the Russian government.

Browder made the allegation in response to the recent revelation that Fusion GPS and its founder Glenn Simpson compiled what he says is false information about him that was given to Yuri Chaika, Russia’s prosecutor general, and to Donald Trump Jr. during the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

“If it is true that Glenn Simpson was supplying information about me to the Russian government, it’s far more serious than smear campaigning or Foreign Agents Registration Act violations,” said Browder, the head of Hermitage Capital.

“It would mean that Simpson was assisting the Putin regime in their plot to get me back to Russia to have me imprisoned and killed.”

"Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington, D.C., became involved in the Browder matter after being hired by BakerHostetler, a law firm representing Denis Katsyv, a Russian businessman who faced penalties because of the Magnitsky Act.

Simpson worked closely on the investigation with the Moscow-based Veselnitskaya, who represents Katsyv and his firm, Prevezon Holdings."

-- Putin's Lawyer.

"Theories have circulated that Fusion GPS arranged the Trump Tower meeting in order to compromise the Trump campaign or that Simpson relayed details of the meeting provided by Veselnitskaya to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier."

Since....
- Comey, Hillary, Obama, and the DNC were illegally paying for amd using the fake the dossier...

- Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration's ban on Veselnitskaya, preventing her from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to enter the US...

- Obama / Comey had the meeting room wire-tapped in advance...

- Obama had his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room during the meeting...

... it makes those 'conspiracy theories seem not so 'UN-believably conspiratorial', especially considering all the other illegal / improper things the 4 of them did to try to help Hillary win the election.

Anti-Kremlin Banker: Fusion GPS Assisted Putin Regime In Effort ‘To Have Me Imprisoned And Killed’.

"The target of a Fusion GPS opposition research investigation is accusing the firm, best known for its work on the Trump dossier, of assisting the Kremlin in its effort to have him “imprisoned and killed.”

The strong allegation comes from Bill Browder, a London-based banker who spearheaded the Magnitsky Act, a sanctions law vehemently opposed by the Russian government.

Browder made the allegation in response to the recent revelation that Fusion GPS and its founder Glenn Simpson compiled what he says is false information about him that was given to Yuri Chaika, Russia’s prosecutor general, and to Donald Trump Jr. during the infamous June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

“If it is true that Glenn Simpson was supplying information about me to the Russian government, it’s far more serious than smear campaigning or Foreign Agents Registration Act violations,” said Browder, the head of Hermitage Capital.

“It would mean that Simpson was assisting the Putin regime in their plot to get me back to Russia to have me imprisoned and killed.”

"Fusion GPS, which is based in Washington, D.C., became involved in the Browder matter after being hired by BakerHostetler, a law firm representing Denis Katsyv, a Russian businessman who faced penalties because of the Magnitsky Act.

Simpson worked closely on the investigation with the Moscow-based Veselnitskaya, who represents Katsyv and his firm, Prevezon Holdings."

-- Putin's Lawyer.

"Theories have circulated that Fusion GPS arranged the Trump Tower meeting in order to compromise the Trump campaign or that Simpson relayed details of the meeting provided by Veselnitskaya to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier."

Since....
- Comey, Hillary, Obama, and the DNC were illegally paying for amd using the fake the dossier...

- Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration's ban on Veselnitskaya, preventing her from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to enter the US...

- Obama had his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room during the meeting...

... it makes those 'conspiracy theories seem not so 'UN-believably conspiratorial', especially considering all the other illegal / improper things the 4 of them did to try to help Hillary win the election.

Anti-Kremlin Banker: Fusion GPS Assisted Putin Regime In Effort ‘To Have Me Imprisoned And Killed’.

There you go again, using conjecture again.
Exhibit A
"Theories have circulated that Fusion GPS arranged the Trump Tower meeting in order to compromise the Trump campaign or that Simpson relayed details of the meeting provided by Veselnitskaya to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier.
Did you ever think that the conservative "Free Beacon" in their quest for dirt on the GOP candidates, might have got the Trump dossier initially actions going?
But then, that's some conjecture on my part. Maybe, I'll start a dozen threads on this bit of conjecture, just like the Conjecture in Chief, YOU! :up:

There you go again, using conjecture again...

I posted the known facts of what happened prior to the Trump Tower meeting, which could never have happened if Barry had never overridden the Ban into the US his own Dept of immigration had into effect.

I am sure Barry ... and snowflakes ... have a very plausible and believable (to snowflakes) reason for why all that happened.

I posted the known facts of what happened prior to the Trump Tower meeting, which could never have happened if Barry had never overridden the Ban into the US his own Dept of immigration had into effect.

I am sure Barry ... and snowflakes ... have a very plausible and believable (to snowflakes) reason for why all that happened.
The whole thing was a setup by Obama and Clinton. Obama should be imprisoned for abusing the power of his office, REPEATEDLY.

Both of these scum paid for a FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER, that they knew was fake, used it to conduct surveillance on The Trump Campaign, and then sent wave after wave of Russian Stooges to try to trip The Trump Campaign up. 24-7 surveillance and you still couldn't beat TRUMP?

Clinton & Obama even with a Corrupt Government working for them..... STILL LOST THE ELECTION.....!!!

Even with a Fake Russian Dossier, $145 Million in Bribery money from Russia for Uranium One, and a In the Tank Media willingly regurgitating Russian-Clinton-Obama Propaganda on a nightly basis...and $1.5 Billion is Corrupt Political Donations from Corrupt Clinton Associates..... THEY STILL LOST!

They even committed felonies to with the election, had THE FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ in their back pockets when Obama populated those agencies with Political Hacks... who then willingly leaked and unmasked their way TO A LOSS.

Last edited:

- Comey, Hillary, Obama, and the DNC were illegally paying for amd using the fake the dossier..Comey and Obama?:link:

Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration's ban on Veselnitskaya, preventing her from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to enter the US. :link:

Obama had his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room during the meeting...:link:

- Obama / Comey had the meeting room wire-tapped in advance...:link:

- Comey, Hillary, Obama, and the DNC were illegally paying for amd using the fake the dossier..Comey and Obama?:link:

Obama overrode his own Dept of Immigration's ban on Veselnitskaya, preventing her from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to enter the US. :link:

Obama had his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room during the meeting...:link:

I have repeatedly posted links to everything you have asked for. Look them up. Or remain stupid in your laziness.

I have repeatedly posted links to everything you have asked for. Look them up. Or remain stupid in your laziness.

No, I did a fact check on all those conjectures via Google and came up blank, in other words, there was nothing that supported your bullshit. Not one thing.
So,,,links please.

-- Putin's Lawyer.

Since....

Exhibit A
"Theories have circulated that Fusion GPS arranged the Trump Tower meeting in order to compromise the Trump campaign or that Simpson relayed details of the meeting provided by Veselnitskaya to Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier.
Did you ever think that the conservative "Free Beacon" in their quest for dirt on the GOP candidates, might have got the Trump dossier initially actions going?
But then, that's some conjecture on my part. Maybe, I'll start a dozen threads on this bit of conjecture, just like the Conjecture in Chief, YOU! :up:
but yet, the constant RUSSIA isn't conjecture? even with a year and no proof to speak of.

wild.

-- Putin's Lawyer.

Since....

Exhibit A
but yet, the constant RUSSIA isn't conjecture? even with a year and no proof to speak of.

wild.
Try to find any post by me, that says I believe the Trump colluded with the Russians.
You can't. I have said repeatedly, that I'll wait until the Mueller investigation is completed.
Unlike hyper-partisans, I don't allow myself to jump to conclusions.
I don't like Trump, that I'll admit. He lies, he flip-flops, in my opinion I think he's incompetent and he seems to pick the winners and losers on crucial issues. Like a huge majority of Americans, I think there is nothing wrong with Mueller's investigation. As Trump election supporter Dick Cheney said, “In some quarters, that would be considered an act of war. I think it’s a kind of conduct and activity we will see going forward. We know he’s attempted it previously in other states in the Baltics,”
Cheney: Russian election interference could be ‘act of war’

Forum List

Back