Fani's Tattoo she got with her lover in Belize will likely end this nightmare for Trump

That is Shaq with her....

Here is a picture of FAT Fani

fani willis shaq

Guess this is one more example of all of the oppressed black people that can't make it in the US because of 'racism'. :rolleyes:

Lol! Your party is the party of modern white racism. Your party is the party of the confederacy. You're talking about what Biden said 50 years ago and I'm talking about what your party is right now.

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’​

That was 3 or 4 years ago. He owns your ass and he knows it. Funny, a bunch of blacks voting for a lifetime corrupt old white racist, how stupid do you have to be, must be pretty damn stupid.

There has only been one Black President and he was not a Republican. You don't know wat an Uncle Tom is because the Uncle Tom is your best friend. Therefore, if you think me being a Democrat is supporting evil, I am in the right place.

You really need to quit lying about the Republican party. We blacks all know what's up with your party and you think we are dumb, so you keep repeating your racist garbage which validates our opinion of how racist the Republican party really is even more.

It seems like you’re not really replying to anyone. Instead you’re trying to convince yourself of something.

It sounds like you guys are fairly desperate.

Willis and Wade didn't start their relationship until AFTER he got the contact, which was approved by the County Board of Supervisors.

Furthermore, two Republicans were approached before Wade was offered the job. They both refused out of fear of reprisals from MAGAts.

The Truth is always so different from what Trump claims it is.

This whole ploy to end the Georgia trial is the most desperate attempt I've seen since the January 6th Insurrection. Desperation thy name is Trump.

The Truth is always so different from what Trump claims it is.

This whole ploy to end the Georgia trial is the most desperate attempt I've seen since the January 6th Insurrection. Desperation thy name is Trump.
This is the Village in what Hillary spoke of. That is why there has been little advancement over several millennium. I am not knocking it, it's just that applied in our nation and we will end up with massive destitution. So, the village has many huts with men and women in separate ways of keeping it going. Not spoken about from Progs though in their total equality mode. And just outside the village are castles where the equal villagers like Hillary and Joe and many others live in doing very little to earn it. They spout we are all part of the Village. And the Village is poorer than it needs to be for it.

That tatoo doesn't change the evidence against trump.
True that.
Whether the DA boss was boinking a direct report in 2021 is irrelevant to the crimes committed by another in 2020. Duh!!
To suggest that it must be dismissed implies that ALL suspected crimes being investigated by the DA's OFFICE in that time frame must also be dismissed. That's silly on the face of it.

If Willis is removed or the case re-assigned to another ranking attorney in the District Attorney's OFFICE.....it is still a matter needing adjudication and the responsibility of that OFFICE to proceed.

That seem quite apparent.

This is the Village in what Hillary spoke of. That is why there has been little advancement over several millennium. I am not knocking it, it's just that applied in our nation and we will end up with massive destitution.

Yeah, I don't get it either. You too?
So many of poor poster 22lc's contributions here are beyond my poor ability to grasp just whadahell is his point. This one above falls deadsolidperfectly into that category.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The lawyer leading the push to disqualify the amorous pair, Ashleigh Merchant, represents one of Mr. Trump’s co-defendants, Michael Roman. She claims that the romance predates Ms. Willis picking Mr. Wade — Ms. Merchant claims he is unqualified — and that the two were motivated by joint pecuniary interest. Judge McAfee allows that it is “possible that the facts alleged by the defendant could result in disqualification.”

Let me get this straight. Wade should be disqualified because he's unqualified to handle the prosecution?

The defense is arguing that the so-so prosecutor should be fired, and a much better prosecutor hired to replace him?

Really?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back