Fani Willis sitting on Georgia Indictments exculpatory evidence?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
With holding evidence?

Specifically, Willis claimed Shafer and the other alternate electors “unlawfully falsely held themselves out” as Georgia’s “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors. She further insisted these electors — with Smith’s assistance — intentionally attempted to “mislead” figures such as then-Vice President Mike Pence and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger “into believing that they actually were such officers.”

However, among the documents Willis obtained during her years-long investigation of Republicans was a meeting transcript refuting her allegations.

A transcript of the Georgia Republican electors’ Dec. 14, 2020, meeting, obtained by The Federalist, explicitly shows the intent behind casting alternate electors was not to impersonate public officers, as Willis alleged, but to lawfully preserve Trump’s legal challenge to the state’s election results. At the meeting’s outset, Shafer specifically noted how he and his fellow Republicans were acting as “Republican nominees for Presidential Elector,” not as “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors.

“[President Trump] has filed a contest to the certified returns. That contest — is pending [and has] not been decided or even heard by any judge with the authority to hear it,” Shafer said. “And so in order to preserve his rights, it’s important that the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector meet here today and cast their votes.”

Fani Willis Has Evidence Exonerating Georgia's Alternate Electors

With holding evidence?

Specifically, Willis claimed Shafer and the other alternate electors “unlawfully falsely held themselves out” as Georgia’s “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors. She further insisted these electors — with Smith’s assistance — intentionally attempted to “mislead” figures such as then-Vice President Mike Pence and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger “into believing that they actually were such officers.”

However, among the documents Willis obtained during her years-long investigation of Republicans was a meeting transcript refuting her allegations.

A transcript of the Georgia Republican electors’ Dec. 14, 2020, meeting, obtained by The Federalist, explicitly shows the intent behind casting alternate electors was not to impersonate public officers, as Willis alleged, but to lawfully preserve Trump’s legal challenge to the state’s election results. At the meeting’s outset, Shafer specifically noted how he and his fellow Republicans were acting as “Republican nominees for Presidential Elector,” not as “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors.

“[President Trump] has filed a contest to the certified returns. That contest — is pending [and has] not been decided or even heard by any judge with the authority to hear it,” Shafer said. “And so in order to preserve his rights, it’s important that the Republican nominees for Presidential Elector meet here today and cast their votes.”

What sad fucking joke of a story. But then YOU are sad fucking joke.

With holding evidence?

Because they are going to say in the document their intent was to impersonate electors. LOL!

DA Willis is no more hiding evidence than Delldude knows what he is talking about.
So we'll find out somewhere down the road.
Because they are going to say in the document their intent was to impersonate electors. LOL!

By the time Dec. 14, 2020, arrived — the day on which nominees for presidential electors are required by federal law to meet — Trump and Shafer’s lawsuit was still pending.

U.S. Capitol Attack: Proud Boys Leader Gets 18-Years In Prison, Matching Longest.

WASHINGTON, Sept 1 (Reuters) - A leader of the far-right Proud Boys was sentenced on Friday to 18 years in prison over the U.S. Capitol attack, equaling the longest punishment in the case so far, while another member sentenced to 10 years yelled "Trump won" as he left court.

The pair were the latest members of far-right groups sentenced for taking part in the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on Congress, an attempt to overturn Donald Trump's election defeat.

The 18-year sentence for Ethan Nordean, a leader of the Proud Boys convicted of seditious conspiracy, fell short of the 27 years prosecutors had sought and tied the sentence handed down to Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes in May.

"If we don't have a peaceful transfer of power in this country, we don't have anything," said U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly.

In a statement to the judge, Nordean called Jan. 6 a "complete and utter tragedy" and said he had gone to the Capitol to be a leader and to keep people out of trouble. His wife and sister pleaded for mercy.

What happened to our country, to our Nation on Jan. 6 2021 was NOT peaceful...it was violent Insurrection intended to overthrow the duly and democratically elected government of the United States. It's goal was simple. To put into place a Fascist State. Nothing more and nothing less.

Think about the logic behind that.

Suppose I sent a letter to my tenant saying that if he doesn't pay his past due rent, I'll evict him. The next thing you know, I'm indicted for threatening to murder him. I show the letter only threatening to evict him and saying nothing about murder.

The prosecutor responds "because you are going to say in the letter your intent was to murder him. LOL!"

If you don't express intent to commit a crime, that is evidence of intent of crime?

I guess that would be the Democrat Logic if it were Trump who was the landlord, so may that example won't convince you. Since they have no actual evidence of actual crimes, what else to they have?

This is just like the "we all knew what Trump meant" attack in the silly-ass telephone game impeachment.

Think about the logic behind that.

Suppose I sent a letter to my tenant saying that if he doesn't pay his past due rent, I'll evict him. The next thing you know, I'm indicted for threatening to murder him. I show the letter only threatening to evict him and saying nothing about murder.

The prosecutor responds "because you are going to say in the letter your intent was to murder him. LOL!"

If you don't express intent to commit a crime, that is evidence of intent of crime?

I guess that would be the Democrat Logic if it were Trump who was the landlord, so may that example won't convince you. Since they have no actual evidence of actual crimes, what else to they have?

This is just like the "we all knew what Trump meant" attack in the silly-ass telephone game impeachment.
Nothing you says matters you white trash piece of garbage. I cant wait till you fucks go nuts after trump gets his first conviction. I hope your first instinct is to get violent. You're in for a big surprise.

With holding evidence?

The case is done. That makes Bragg's case and Willis' case. Their credibility is sinking like a millstone.

Up next: Jack Smith. He'd better have the goods and the case had better be impeccable....

You think they're still taking this to trial?

:rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:
It's really up to trump. Will he bitch out and plead out go to trial? KNowing theat trump is a straight up bitch, I would say he'll probably plead out. He has nothing to lose. You'll still vote for him. On the other hand, trump is a narrcisstic psycho that will never admit guilt.. My gut feeling is he will play the delay game as long as possible then plead out assuming he gets terms he can deal with ie home confinement. If he doesnt get terms to his liking, he'll probably take it to trial. And lose.

So we'll find out somewhere down the road.

By the time Dec. 14, 2020, arrived — the day on which nominees for presidential electors are required by federal law to meet — Trump and Shafer’s lawsuit was still pending.
We just had a similar situation play out in trial with Mark Meadows. He was scheduled to be booked and processed by the Friday deadline Fani Willis gave him and all the other co-defendants to turn themselves in even as he had a lawsuit pending to have his case transfered to federal court. Problem was that hearing wasn't happening until the Monday after he was legally obligated to turn himself in as per Fani Willis's instructions. The judge overseeing his lawsuit told him tough shit. A pending suit or motion doesn't give him the right to skirt legal deadlines.

Forum List

Back