Fani Willis says that defendant is “wrong on the law, wrong on the facts.”

Tell me why the liberal mayor of New York is telling Biden to close the border? Your talking point may change soon. Thanks for proving you're an ignorant liberal that only spews what you're told.
So you wait a month to respond and all you have is nonsense! And thanks for proving You're a dumbass trumper! Maybe you can get on his guest list and visit him when he's locked up! Until then, go fuck yourself!

So you wait a month to respond and all you have is nonsense! And thanks for proving You're a dumbass trumper! Maybe you can get on his guest list and visit him when he's locked up! Until then, go fuck yourself!
Just like a dumbass liberal, insult instead of answering a question. I'll ask again, why is the mayor of New York telling Biden to close the border? This is an almost 3 year problem. Why?

Just like a dumbass liberal, insult instead of answering a question. I'll ask again, why is the mayor of New York telling Biden to close the border? This is an almost 3 year problem. Why?
Here is my answer: I don't give a fuck. It does not affect my life at all. And even if I did care, my opinion would not affect the powers that are in charge. Now you may think your opinion gets heard. Maybe. But you should give up any attempt to order other posters into agreeing with your idiotic opinion. So, kiss my ass and get back to the subject of the thread.

Here is my answer: I don't give a fuck. It does not affect my life at all. And even if I did care, my opinion would not affect the powers that are in charge. Now you may think your opinion gets heard. Maybe. But you should give up any attempt to order other posters into agreeing with your idiotic opinion. So, kiss my ass and get back to the subject of the thread.
Usual, do as your told.

Less than 48 hours before the noon Friday deadline he and his 18 co-defendants face, former Trump Dept. of Justice official Jeff Clark received a brutal response to his emergency motion requesting a stay of the charges against him and his case be moved to federal court.

Clark and his co-defendants including Donald Trump were indicted on racketeering charges over their alleged actions surrounding attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ office, in a scathing rebuke Wednesday, urged the judge to deny the motion, saying Clark, a former Assistant Attorney General, is “wrong on the law, wrong on the facts.”

Comment:
Using phony indictments as a political weapon is a totalitarian police state tactic.
Why aren't there any wise Leaders in the Crazy Democrat Cult who will condemn this practice?
Why isn't there anyone in the Democrat Party who has some integrity?
If this is going to be the new normal in American politics then our country is doomed.

I've felt we were doomed as of 2020

But yeh, good point about why the Ds don't condemn what's being done. The more I hear about the Ds, the less problem I have calling them demon possessed, even though people may accuse me of living in the middle ages. But hey, at least in the middle ages, we didn't have queers being honored while good people (caring parents not wanting their children sexualized..) are persecuted... Yep, those middle ages are looking pretty good to some of us.

Awe we got a little liberal weenie trying to talk tough. Isn't that special? Bless your heart! Lol
I've noticed, on this board, whenever a MAGAT gets his ass kicked, they turn into raging closet queens searching for dicks to suck. Back. Back into your closet. Take a bag of salted dicks to tide you over as you search desperately for a live one!
You won't get me into your playhouse. 🤡

I've noticed, on this board, whenever a MAGAT gets his ass kicked, they turn into raging closet queens searching for dicks to suck. Back. Back into your closet. Take a bag of salted dicks to tide you over as you search desperately for a live one!
You won't get me into your playhouse. 🤡
You sure talk about men's genitalia alot. Bless your heart.

Forum List

Back