Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Her annual income is $2.7 million. My pension is just over $25,000. I expect there's a combination lock on her ginger jar.
Well now how did she go from living "month to month" in 2018 to an annual income of $2.7 Million? She was a municipal judge before becoming the DA.

Well now how did she go from living "month to month" in 2018 to an annual income of $2.7 Million? She was a municipal judge before becoming the DA.

She was in private practice before cm become a DA according to CNN:

And she was rich before becoming DA too:

So why would she need to hire her boyfriend to go on vacation?

Prove it.
There are 2 transcripts on the CNN transcripts page. They are labeled segment 11 and segment 12, from Feb 15.

Segment 12 ends 51:54 into of her testimony, which lasted over 2 hours. She gave a lot of testimony about the 50K and how she spent it on the first campaign, how her practice had clients that couldn't pay their bills, etc. None of that is on CNN's transcripts.

end of CNN transcript.jpg

So why would she need to hire her boyfriend to go on vacation?
So you are claiming rich people don’t run scams?

That's not how she portrayed herself in the hearing- she said she took the 50K from her retirement account, and lost it in her first campaign, it was a major financial hit and she acted like she was barely making ends meet.

Why pay the penalties for withdrawing funds from a retirement account if you're already rich?

She goes on and on about it in the hearing...

She did family law for a short time before she became a muni judge. Before that she was an assistant in the DA's office.

100K/yr, as a muni judge, 200K/yr. as DA.

How do you get to $2.7 Mil/yr?

Where did the wealth come from? It wasn't family wealth, it wasn't from an assistant prosecutor's salary. It wasn't from a family law practice where her clients didn't even have the money to pay her...

Given that I have a ginger jar in my bedroom which has had as much as $500 in cash in it, this makes perfect sense to me. Every week, I dump my loonies and toonies into that jar. Every month when my pension comes in, I dump all of the cash in my wallet into that jar, and when I go on vacation, I use the cash in that jar for my vacation spending money, everything she said made perfect sense to me.

Given that her income is substantially greater than mine, I would expect that her "ginger jar" has a lot more cash in it than mine before she leaves on vacation.
Are you an elected official or own a business where you have to account for separate money streams ? Willis does and so her situation regarding where the money she used is important. But you knew that already.

She did family law for a short time before she became a muni judge. Before that she was an assistant in the DA's office.

100K/yr, as a muni judge, 200K/yr. as DA.

How do you get to $2.7 Mil/yr?

Where did the wealth come from? It wasn't family wealth, it wasn't from an assistant prosecutor's salary. It wasn't from a family law practice where her clients didn't even have the money to pay her...
No doubt she pulled it out of her considerably wide, dimpled, pasty white ass.

Are you an elected official or own a business where you have to account for separate money streams ? Willis does and so her situation regarding where the money she used is important. But you knew that already.

Gee, I don’t recall Donald Trumps income and expenses being examined with this much scrutiny.

In fact I’ve NEVER see ANYTHING like the bullshit the Trump lawyers tried to sling in this dog and pony show

Quote her saying she took the money out of her campaign account or used business funds.

Some of it was "earned in private practice" in no way implies she did anything improper.
I never made a claim, Simp.

You did make a claim, and now you can’t back it up. That makes you a liar, again.

Gee, I don’t recall Donald Trumps income and expenses being examined with this much scrutiny.

In fact I’ve NEVER see ANYTHING like the bullshit the Trump lawyers tried to sling in this dog and pony show
not a Trump thread, KKKanuck.

Your desperation is showing.

No doubt she pulled it out of her considerably wide, dimpled, pasty white ass.
I think the judge is giving her time to recuse herself, and/or let the GA Bar do it for her.

I don't think he was buying any of it. Judges know how to read witnesses, and they know when someone is lying to them.

You do understand that Fani brought all this down on herself, right? She insisted on taking the stand, and she volunteered all this testimony of her own accord.

It would have been so easy to let her ADA just say "the reimbursements for the vacations came from her personal funds", and leave it at that. When the other side says "can you show that with documentation?" you just say "it's not required". Period, end of argument.

Instead, she went into those long-winded and combative statements that just opened her up to cross-examination on things she would have never had to answer for. You NEVER volunteer information on the stand, and a lawyer NEVER takes the stand in his own misconduct hearing. That is pure stupidity.

This thread isn’t about Trump.

Whether he did or didnt do something inappropriate with his campaign funds is immaterial to whether Willis did or not. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back