Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Yeah I have all this proof sitting at my house Im just not handing it over to the GA election commission randomly. No one has said anything about having proof she did what was implied in her testimony. Certainly I havent. Her campaign should be audited and if there's no wrong doing she's got nothing to worry about. Not sure why your defending her so hard. Oh wait yes I do.....
If no one said anything about having proof then why are so many in this thread claiming she took money from campaign funds for personal use...even going as far as saying it was revealed in testimony?

From what I've seen the last couple years, it looks like the legal winner is the one that has the judge on their side. And who ever knew there were so many crooked judges, especially Democrats. That must be because Democrats don't really like the country, the constitution or our laws as they are, MAGA
You should make a thread about all the crooked judges and send me an invite.

This thread is about Fani.

If no one said anything about having proof then why are so many in this thread claiming she took money from campaign funds for personal use...even going as far as saying it was revealed in testimony?
Look if you have read comprehension problems that's not my problem.

You're not good enough at linking thoughts to merit an invite. You just stay here and keep harping on the same beat point. That's more your speed.
I am merely exposing false claims made in and about the thread topic.

You want to talk about corrupt judges and me.

No thanks.

Look if you have read comprehension problems that's not my problem.
I have reading comprehension.

Post 22 you said...

"She said the cash in her house was from her campaign. On the stand. Under oath……"

To posting this is post 128...

"No one has said anything about having proof she did what was implied in her testimony."

Help me comprehend these two seemingly mutually exclusive possibilities.

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade referred to the Georgia State Bar for Misconduct.

- Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis and her former lover Nathan Wade are facing two ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group based on their court testimony on allegations they had an 'improper' affair.

The American Accountability Foundation (AAF) is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against the Fulton County DA and Wade for violations of the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.

Mod Edited, Deleting advertising link on the board. White 6

AAF is alleging Wade lied under oath about his relationship with Willis, and alleging that Willis admitted to keeping campaign money for personal use on the witness stand.

"To ensure that the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia understand that the Bar will not countenance any violation of its ethics by those charged with upholding it, we urge you to revoke Ms. Willis’ license to practice law and permanently bar her from practicing law," adding the same request in a separate complaint against Wade.
"ethics complaints from a conservative government watchdog group?" - Font is Georgia

:auiqs.jpg:

Read it- she's says... "...When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that."

go to youtube and see her say it under oath

"When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign"???? I notice she didn't say she took out a large amount of money FROM her first campaign. When she was running for office, she took a large sum of money out of her own bank account, not from her campaign funds.

This is how you twist things that say one thing into her making an illegal admission.

I watched the testimony of everyone involved, and the Trump legal side is just showing shit against the wall hoping something sticks, but they have NOTHING.

"When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign"???? I notice she didn't say she took out a large amount of money FROM her first campaign.
This is called "Open mouth, insert foot"

MERCHANT: So my question was, where did that cash originally come from? If it hadn't come out of the bank.

WILLIS: Cash is fungible. It have cash for years in my house. So for me to tell you the source of when it comes from, when you go to Publix then you buy something, you have $50, you throw it in there. It's been my whole life.

When I took out a large amount of money on my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that. Like, to tell you, I just have cash in my house. I don't have as much today as I would normally have, but I'm building back up now. So you just put money in. It's a very good practice. I would advise it to all women.

MERCHANT: So you can't identify when you came into this cash or where the cash came from?

WILLIS: I didn't say I couldn't identify it. Nobody gives me anything. I am sure that the source of the money is always the word sweat and tears of me.

What you asked me for is, when did the money go in there? What I am trying to tell you is -- so I got divorced in 2005 from my husband.

MERCHANT: And --

WILLIS: No, no, no, no. It's important. You said, where did the money come from, and I need to tell you where the money came from.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She just answered your question.

WILLIS: And so for many, many years, I have kept money in my house. That money in my worst days has probably only been $500 or $1,000. At my best days, I probably had $15,000 in my house I keep cash.

At all times, there's going to be cash in my house. Or wherever I'm laying my head.

MERCHANT: The money that you paid, Mr. Wade, the cash in October of 2022, you do not know where that money came from.

WILLIS: I do know where it came from. It came from my sweat and tears.

MERCHANT: You know which job it came from. Did it come from Fulton County or did it come from a private job?

WILLIS: It came from, I'm not a -- what are you talking about? So it could have come from a private job because before I was DA, I was in private practice. So I earned money during that time period, that's probably in there.

MERCHANT: You don't know where it came from.

WILLIS: What do you mean I don't know where it came from? I absolutely didn't.

SCOTT MCAFEE, JUDGE, FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA SUPERIOR COURT: I understand the situation. We can move on.

MERCHANT: OK. Thanks. Same with the Aruba. You don't know where that cash came from either, right?

WILLIS: Ma'am, you are mischaracterizing my testimony greatly. I'm not going to allow you to mischaracterize my testimony. I know that I keep money in my house. The amounts of money I gave Mr. Wade, it was never that serious. I don't think I've ever handed him more than $2,500 in a reimbursement.

So we're not talking about $20,000 in cash. I don't have $20,000 in cash right now. Most I ever gave him -- I know I gave him $2,500 when we went to Belize because we went to one hotel and then we went to a second hotel. That $2,500, I actually gave him while we were still in Belize.

I know that the Aruba trip, the one that you described with his mom, I think I gave him about $2,000 for that trip for like total.

"WILLIS: It came from, I'm not a -- what are you talking about? So it could have come from a private job because before I was DA, I was in private practice. So I earned money during that time period, that's probably in there."

Here again, this is not how you are supposed to operate. If she earned money in her private practice, it's supposed to be deposited in her business account. If she took money out of her business account to stick under her mattress, she should have a record of it.

-----------------------------------

The judge said he could be ready to issue a ruling today, even if he hasn't seen all the evidence yet. Sounds like he has made up his mind...

McAfee noted that both the prosecution and defense were seeking to submit additional evidence in the hearing on Willis’ disqualification. The judge said that he might be able to make a decision on Willis after hearing legal arguments in today’s hearing, even if there is additional evidence.

“I think we’ve reached the point where I’d like to hear more of how the legal argument apply to what has already been presented, and it may already be possible for me to make a decision without those needing to be material to that decision,” McAfee said.

This is called "Open mouth, insert foot"

MERCHANT: So my question was, where did that cash originally come from? If it hadn't come out of the bank.

WILLIS: Cash is fungible. It have cash for years in my house. So for me to tell you the source of when it comes from, when you go to Publix then you buy something, you have $50, you throw it in there. It's been my whole life.

When I took out a large amount of money on my first campaign, I kept some of the cash of that. Like, to tell you, I just have cash in my house. I don't have as much today as I would normally have, but I'm building back up now. So you just put money in. It's a very good practice. I would advise it to all women.

MERCHANT: So you can't identify when you came into this cash or where the cash came from?

WILLIS: I didn't say I couldn't identify it. Nobody gives me anything. I am sure that the source of the money is always the word sweat and tears of me.

What you asked me for is, when did the money go in there? What I am trying to tell you is -- so I got divorced in 2005 from my husband.

MERCHANT: And --

WILLIS: No, no, no, no. It's important. You said, where did the money come from, and I need to tell you where the money came from.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She just answered your question.

WILLIS: And so for many, many years, I have kept money in my house. That money in my worst days has probably only been $500 or $1,000. At my best days, I probably had $15,000 in my house I keep cash.

At all times, there's going to be cash in my house. Or wherever I'm laying my head.

MERCHANT: The money that you paid, Mr. Wade, the cash in October of 2022, you do not know where that money came from.

WILLIS: I do know where it came from. It came from my sweat and tears.

MERCHANT: You know which job it came from. Did it come from Fulton County or did it come from a private job?

WILLIS: It came from, I'm not a -- what are you talking about? So it could have come from a private job because before I was DA, I was in private practice. So I earned money during that time period, that's probably in there.

MERCHANT: You don't know where it came from.

WILLIS: What do you mean I don't know where it came from? I absolutely didn't.

SCOTT MCAFEE, JUDGE, FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA SUPERIOR COURT: I understand the situation. We can move on.

MERCHANT: OK. Thanks. Same with the Aruba. You don't know where that cash came from either, right?

WILLIS: Ma'am, you are mischaracterizing my testimony greatly. I'm not going to allow you to mischaracterize my testimony. I know that I keep money in my house. The amounts of money I gave Mr. Wade, it was never that serious. I don't think I've ever handed him more than $2,500 in a reimbursement.

So we're not talking about $20,000 in cash. I don't have $20,000 in cash right now. Most I ever gave him -- I know I gave him $2,500 when we went to Belize because we went to one hotel and then we went to a second hotel. That $2,500, I actually gave him while we were still in Belize.

I know that the Aruba trip, the one that you described with his mom, I think I gave him about $2,000 for that trip for like total.

Given that I have a ginger jar in my bedroom which has had as much as $500 in cash in it, this makes perfect sense to me. Every week, I dump my loonies and toonies into that jar. Every month when my pension comes in, I dump all of the cash in my wallet into that jar, and when I go on vacation, I use the cash in that jar for my vacation spending money, everything she said made perfect sense to me.

Given that her income is substantially greater than mine, I would expect that her "ginger jar" has a lot more cash in it than mine before she leaves on vacation.

"When I took out a large amount of money during my first campaign"???? I notice she didn't say she took out a large amount of money FROM her first campaign. When she was running for office, she took a large sum of money out of her own bank account, not from her campaign funds.

This is how you twist things that say one thing into her making an illegal admission.

I watched the testimony of everyone involved, and the Trump legal side is just showing shit against the wall hoping something sticks, but they have NOTHING.
Quote her saying “from my own bank account”. Dragonlady

"WILLIS: It came from, I'm not a -- what are you talking about? So it could have come from a private job because before I was DA, I was in private practice. So I earned money during that time period, that's probably in there."

Here again, this is not how you are supposed to operate. If she earned money in her private practice, it's supposed to be deposited in her business account. If she took money out of her business account to stick under her mattress, she should have a record of it.

-----------------------------------

The judge said he could be ready to issue a ruling today, even if he hasn't seen all the evidence yet. Sounds like he has made up his mind...

My money was earned in private practice, just like hers. Every 15th and 30th the practice put money in my personal account and I withdrew cash for spending money, groceries and gas. $250 for groceries, $60 for gas, and $100 for spending money. Any cash left over, at the next pay period, went into the ginger jar vacation fund.

You're twisting everything she says into something she did not say. She didn't say she took the money out of private practrice, she said she earned the money in private practice.

Given that her income is substantially greater than mine, I would expect that her "ginger jar" has a lot more cash in it than mine before she leaves on vacation.
Haha, it must have, because in one year, she paid for (at least) 2 cruises, a trip to Aruba, a trip to Belize, and a Napa Valley Wine tour out of her "ginger jar"...

Haha, it must have, because in one year, she paid for (at least) 2 cruises, a trip to Aruba, a trip to Belize, and a Napa Valley Wine tour out of her "ginger jar"...

Her annual income is $2.7 million. My pension is just over $25,000. I expect there's a combination lock on her ginger jar.

My money was earned in private practice, just like hers. Every 15th and 30th the practice put money in my personal account and I withdrew cash for spending money, groceries and gas. $250 for groceries, $60 for gas, and $100 for spending money. Any cash left over, at the next pay period, went into the ginger jar vacation fund.

You're twisting everything she says into something she did not say. She didn't say she took the money out of private practrice, she said she earned the money in private practice.
And your bank statements reflect that. There is a deposit, and there is a $410 cash withdrawal.

I took money from my company accounts for personal use, and my bank statements (and my accounting database) reflect it. If I deposited a check and took cash the same day, the deposit slip shows the check deposit and under the deposit it shows a cash withdrawal. Same thing applies to my quickbooks ledgers.

She can't really account for any of her cash- she just says she had it in a lockbox at home, and maybe it came from here or maybe it came from there, who knows...

Quote her saying she took the money out of her campaign account or used business funds.

Some of it was "earned in private practice" in no way implies she did anything improper.
So you lied.

This is my shocked face….:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back