fani 4/2020: supervisors in my administration, and I certainly will not be choosing people to date that work under me.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I guess being duplicitous is another one of the qualifications for being soros funded democrat prosecuting a attorney Apr 2020

Supervisors under my leadership that are not encouraging and building up my staff will not be supervisors in my administration, and I certainly will not be choosing people to date that work under me.

I guess being duplicitous is another one of the qualifications for being soros funded democrat prosecuting a attorney Apr 2020

Supervisors under my leadership that are not encouraging and building up my staff will not be supervisors in my administration, and I certainly will not be choosing people to date that work under me.

A hypocritical Democrat witch hunter? :eek:

a dem will lie like shit to get elected
This reminds of when biden said that anyone saying an unkind word toward an employee would be fired.

Not a defense argument that will allow Trump to walk. But thank you for playing.

Seems corrupt and highly inappropriate. On the taxpayers dime no less. They complain about Trumps hotels but not someone gifting her lover a half million + job?

This is not a legal defense of the criminal defendant Trump.

May want to watch a few more Soap Operas
It has nothing to do with Trump. fanny and boyfriend will be fired. Probably have to pay the money he got back. The Trump case will
Just disintegrate once proved to be a political vendetta.

Boyfriend's wife has all the evidence including receipts.

It has nothing to do with Trump. fanny and boyfriend will be fired. Probably have to pay the money he got back. The Trump case will

I don't know the state laws but like Utah, or Idaho it's 50/50. The wife with a good lawyer could go after half.

Last edited:

Another thread win. ECB on a roll.

Any relationship ha nothing to do with the behavior and crimes of DJT

The prosecution will not go away. Crimes were committed.

Justice will eventually prevail. ---- that is what troubles you -- Justice prevailing

Any relationship ha nothing to do with the behavior and crimes of DJT

The prosecution will not go away. Crimes were committed.

Justice will eventually prevail. ---- that is what troubles you -- Justice prevailing
The entire construct is a political vendetta. Fanny Hill campaigned on prosecuting Trump on manufactured crimes. The case is already falling apart.

Forum List

Back