Famous Libertarians

Thanks for demonstrating that the narco-libertarian party is the frequent refuge of anti-semites.
Expecting Israel to pay its own way to fight for its own dirt isn't anti-anything.

Thanks for demonstrating that narco-libertarianism lends itself to overly simplistic solutions to complex problems. It's a philosophy for people who dont want to think very much. Or can't.

Your sweeping generalizations are ignorant at best.. Why so much hatred toward Libertarians?

We need a viable Libertarian candidate for 2016.. I was searching the web and found this site.. Interesting people on it.

List of Famous Libertarians (Page 2)

Those people are so famous I have not heard of 95 percent of them. It's also hilarious they listed them by their first names.

Did you notice they counted Penn Jillette twice? :lol:

And I think Letterman would be surprised to learn he is a Libertarian. Methinks someone took some liberties.

Pretty much everybody has libertarian urges. It's all in where you draw the line. If there's no line at all, you're an anarchist, which is basically what Rand thought hard-core libertarians are, despite their protestations to the contrary.

Expecting Israel to pay its own way to fight for its own dirt isn't anti-anything.

Thanks for demonstrating that narco-libertarianism lends itself to overly simplistic solutions to complex problems. It's a philosophy for people who dont want to think very much. Or can't.

Your sweeping generalizations are ignorant at best.. Why so much hatred toward Libertarians?
Unfortunately they tend to be true.

I am opposed to political philosophies that will render this country unliveable. Narco-libertarianism is one of the most annoying.

We need a viable Libertarian candidate for 2016.. I was searching the web and found this site.. Interesting people on it.

Those people are so famous I have not heard of 95 percent of them.

And I think Letterman would be surprised to learn he is a Libertarian. Methinks someone took some liberties.
I went and counted....I've at least herd of 112 of them.

Letterman, Joe Scarborough and Chris Rock made me chuckle my ass off.

Unfortunately they tend to be true.

I am opposed to political philosophies that will render this country unliveable. Narco-libertarianism is one of the most annoying.

Iraq is an accomplished foreign policy on what level? Afghanistan blood and treasure has accomplished?? What kind of people support sending our troops to their deaths in some God-forsaken land and for NOTHING?? WTF has it accomplished?

When I have screamed anti semitism?

Sorry, "posted". :cool:

It's usually in response to people who have demonstrated anti semitism. You think it doesn't exist?

Of course it exists but not wholly within the Libertarian movement.. What's the difference in libruls pointing at the republican party and calling all of you racists and what you just did to all Libertarians??? NOTHING. Pot meet kettle.

Those people are so famous I have not heard of 95 percent of them.

I went and counted....I've at least herd of 112 of them.

Letterman, Joe Scarborough and Chris Rock made me chuckle my ass off.

Joe Scarborough has designated himself as a Libertarian... I didn't look thru the entire list but you're right.. some are laughable.

Because he's an Israel-first neocon, who licks the boots of the Likud Party...It's really no more complicated than that.

The whole "narco-libertarian" bit is just a cynical smokescreen to divert from the fact.

Thanks for demonstrating that the narco-libertarian party is the frequent refuge of anti-semites.

Well Rabbit, you'd be an expert on not thinking much.

"America should "never get caught up in conflict with any foreign state unless attacked or otherwise provoked." - Grover Cleveland

What happened to that simple common sense approach??

"America should "never get caught up in conflict with any foreign state unless attacked or otherwise provoked." - Grover Cleveland

What happened to that simple common sense approach??
And Cleveland was a democrat!

Today's Democrat Party loons would try to paint him as a lieutenant of Mussolini.
Cleveland was the last Democrat that was worth a damn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back