Famous Libertarians

I didn't look through all of it to see if Drew Carey was listed there or not..

Um, there's Ayn Rand. And Ron Paul. And whatshisname the washout former governor of Nevada who ran for president. And um.. Yeah. I'll get back to you.

Let's face it: Narco-libertarianism is a loser at the polls. About 70% of what they stand for is terrific. The other 30% is so obnoxious as to make it irrelevant.

Narco-Libertarianism?? WTF is that? Those who support the legalization of drugs are Narco-Libertarians?

Narco-Libertarianism?? WTF is that? Those who support the legalization of drugs are Narco-Libertarians?
That's Rabbid's description of anyone and everyone who isn't an Israel-firster neocon, who licks the boots of the Likud Party.

I won't support any candidate who supports international welfare or the neocon policy of bleeding troops and treasure.

That's Rabbid's description of anyone and everyone who isn't an Israel-firster neocon, who licks the boots of the Likud Party.

I won't support any candidate who supports international welfare or the neocon policy of bleeding troops and treasure.

That leaves you voting for losers.

Thanks for demonstrating that the narco-libertarian party is the frequent refuge of anti-semites.

That's not true Rabbi. I believe Israel has the right to exist but I don't want American dollars going to any country.. we need to take care of home.. We are bankrupt!

We need a viable Libertarian candidate for 2016.. I was searching the web and found this site.. Interesting people on it.

List of Famous Libertarians (Page 2)

Those people are so famous I have not heard of 95 percent of them. It's also hilarious they listed them by their first names.

Did you notice they counted Penn Jillette twice? :lol:

And I think Letterman would be surprised to learn he is a Libertarian. Methinks someone took some liberties.

Last edited:

Thanks for demonstrating that the narco-libertarian party is the frequent refuge of anti-semites.
Expecting Israel to pay its own way to fight for its own dirt isn't anti-anything.

That's not true Rabbi. I believe Israel has the right to exist but I don't want American dollars going to any country.. we need to take care of home.. We are bankrupt!

I didnt say every adherent of narco-libertarianism was an anti semite. Just that when you get oen, they frequently feel at home there. Usually they mask it behind code words like "neo-con". Or "Israel firster". Or "Amen Corner". But we all know what they mean.

You're the Al Sharpton of the Israeli cause. You scream "anti-semitism" faster than he screams "racism".

Expecting Israel to pay its own way to fight for its own dirt isn't anti-anything.

Thanks for demonstrating that narco-libertarianism lends itself to overly simplistic solutions to complex problems. It's a philosophy for people who dont want to think very much. Or can't.

Forum List

Back