Famous Black YouTubers, HodgeTwins, explain how Obama fucked them over

Those guys are going to lose their black mancards talking shit about BO doubling their insurance rates, racism is almost gone, and that corporations should not pay higher tax rates than their employees. Can a lefty snowflake explain to me what those 2 guys are: are they uncle toms, white dudes dressed like black dudes, or black dudes who were paid off by corporate Rightwingers. Help, I don’t understand.

It starts at about 5:22. They went on to vote for Romney.

The last thing the black community needs are sell out sorry ass white pussy loving black men to voice opinions on anything outside of chasing white girls and not paying child support. NEXT?

Those guys are going to lose their black mancards talking shit about BO doubling their insurance rates, racism is almost gone, and that corporations should not pay higher tax rates than their employees. Can a lefty snowflake explain to me what those 2 guys are: are they uncle toms, white dudes dressed like black dudes, or black dudes who were paid off by corporate Rightwingers. Help, I don’t understand.
que?

Uh, the reason you don't understand sir, is because a white brain is about the size of a salt grain and the only thing you get into a salt grain is NADA...not a damn thing. Now go cuddle with your sheep, I hear her calling your name.

Uh, the reason you don't understand sir, is because a white brain is about the size of a salt grain and the only thing you get into a salt grain is NADA...not a damn thing. Now go cuddle with your sheep, I hear her calling your name.

So you won’t answer my question....coward.

It’s their right to vote for people that hate them if they want to. I’m sure a lot of Jews were pretty happy about the nationalism and protectionism of the Nazi’s for a while until, well... you know.

Forum List

Back