Family Suing After Second Grader Pinned to The Ground by School Resource Officer

I posted another article.

I didn't see anything about him being autistic in it though and I looked multiple times.

Stop lying. Ten minutes ago you didn't even know he had a dad.

Yes I did but just because he exists doesn't mean that he's present in the child's life and from the sound of things he isn't. Or at least very often. I'm not blaming him for it though, I'm just stating the obvious.

Is that why you do the same thing with 95% of my posts?

No it's because 95% of the time you post complete and utter bullshit.

That article is pretty one sided. I question some of the claims made including the AF had to relocate the family because of this. That sounds fishy to me

I agree with you 100%.

Apologies. There were several articles available. Here is the note.
"who has a neurodivergent disability"
I wonder if that will be the new term of choice. They way Autistic is used to cover many things, or special needs replaced retarded from the boomer generation .

Apologies. There were several articles available. Here is the note.
"who has a neurodivergent disability"

How do you know that means autism? And why do they have to make everything so complicated? Why can't they just call it autism?

You may not appreciate how difficult difficult can be.
Except that police are for crimes and are not equipped or trained to handle children. IN the word of the immortal Bard; "Soldiers deserve Soldiers, sir!"*

*Kudos to guessing which movie that was.
How do you know that means autism? And why do they have to make everything so complicated? Why can't they just call it autism?
Thats fair. It was from another article, and I referenced where it was noted in this one.

I would assume he is not autistic by the clinical definition so they used the term neurodivergent. Times change terms change when I was a kid we would have told our parents the retarded kid got in trouble at school. Neurodivergent is a very generic term that sounds like it means something more specific.

Forum List

Back