Family Suing After Second Grader Pinned to The Ground by School Resource Officer

Did the kid have a knife or a gun, or was he attempting to do bodily harm to other children?

DO we have information on why was a police officer involved in school discipline?

Longer than that, have you never heard of a ruler across the knuckles to help teach manners to rude children

That was back before my time but yet I still think that that should make a comeback. Paddling I'm still on the fence about. If it does come back obviously it should only be used for very serious matters. It won't come back anyways though so I guess it doesn't matter. Especially God forbid against black children. 😱

No, I seriously never heard of him before.

I don't know. All I do know is that there are two sides to every story.
Some form of physical restraint must be found for students in America's elementary schools.. Large fishnets?

Perhaps also an alarm to be sounded when a classroom has an active child threat.

Some form of physical restraint must be found for students in America's elementary schools.. Large fishnets?

Perhaps also an alarm to be sounded when a classroom has an active child threat.

Now you're just being ridiculous. 🙄

Forum List

Back