Family of cancer survivor hit with abuse for thanking Eric Trump for donations

Shows the insanity of the left. To attack St. Jude is like attacking Mother Terisa.

Their Hate knows no bounds. Incredible the depth of the dark Evil coming from the pits of Hell LEFTIST.

Let me repeat. pits of HELL.

Last edited:
Family of Cancer Survivor Hit With Abuse After Thanking Eric Trump for Donations to Hospital

Ah...that tolerant left we keep hearing about strikes again! Can you get any lower than attacking the family of a cancer survivor!? my god.
Says white supremacist boy.

It’s nice that you are suddenly concerned with health care —. As long as it isn’t being privided to women or people of color

And decency certainly isn’t a concern of yours.

Look, shillian, if you get knocked up because of a backseat, drunken tryst? Pay for your OWN abortion or shove the business end of a broken beer bottle up that massive chasm that is your twat.......just don't ask the taxpayer to subsidize it when you have other options...capiche?

Family of Cancer Survivor Hit With Abuse After Thanking Eric Trump for Donations to Hospital

Ah...that tolerant left we keep hearing about strikes again! Can you get any lower than attacking the family of a cancer survivor!? my god.
To me this just goes to show how brain challenged certain people are. When something good is done, like helping other people for example, your mouth should remain closed if you do NOT have it in you to say "Thank you".

God bless you and Eric and those who thanked him always!!!

Holly

The entire Internet doesn't have the bandwidth to contain the millions of pejoratives and profanities necessary to describe liberal pond life who attack a family with a cancer-ridden child, because that family said thank you to one of the Trumps for a good deed. And viciously attack St. Jude's which does so much good work and progress for cancer victims. Anti-Trump liberals are demons beyond an exorcism and beyond any words to describe their pure sadism. What cocksuckers. What sewer-scraping detritus of all American history. Liberals are simply not real, carbon-based lifeforms.

Not only that the libtard cut your pecker off holly weird crowd is upset at Scarlett Johansson because she was going to play a man in a freaky tranny movie. Well, the real tranny freaks complained so she quit.

Attacking a gold star family?

Actually - I think twitter brings out the worst in people and you have people attacking people they have NO connection with, don't know, only heard something and can't be bothered to check it out. It's sad that they were attacked in that way. I'd get rid of twitter if I were them.

Well that really sucks. Shame on the haters.
Just remember, those who showed their immature hate, don’t represent all lefties.
And that’s a fact.
They are taking over your party, don't see to many in your party condemning this type of behavior.

Really?
I'm an Independent, who agrees with the majority of the Independent
demographic.
independents.jpeg

Looks like the Dems have found a platform to run on, attack St. Jude’s.

#WalkAway from that steaming pile of shit the Democrat Party has decayed into.

Actually - I think twitter brings out the worst in people and you have people attacking people they have NO connection with, don't know, only heard something and can't be bothered to check it out. It's sad that they were attacked in that way. I'd get rid of twitter if I were them.

No one attacked a gold star family.

AFTER he was attacked...BIG difference. Don't want to get attacked don't attack first.

Forum List

Back