Police Chief In Florida Busted For Framing Black People

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
The chief wanted perfect stats, so cops were told to pin crimes on black people, probe found

I give this police chief a pass because he was only pinning crimes on black people because he wanted to boost his stats -- and it wasn't like he was pinning crimes on random people at large, he pinning crimes on specific types of people, so what's the big deal?

I mean all he said was "If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries,” -- and i am sure most of you will agree that since most blacks are inferior, who cares if some of them are falsely convicted, right?

Chief Atesiano is an American hero who before becoming chief was a sergeant with another police force but investigators there discovered he forged a man’s name on a notice to appear in court after police arrested him for marijuana. Prosecutors told him to resign or face arrest -- So he resigned and ended up being police chief in another Florida town -- but it all came crashing down all because of some 16 yr old hatian immigrant (most likely an illegal) complained about having 4 burglary charges and 1 rape charged placed on him -- I mean yea, the arrest reports were sketchy, listed no witnesses, fingerprint evidence, confessions or even property stolen -- but what's the big deal, the State Attorney’s Office soon dropped all the burglary cases, and also the rape case anyway- so why drag this police chief thru a federal court trial behind this? I do hope Trump is paying attention and gives all of the officers involved a pardon, Arpaio style.

But you already know that libs are going to do their usual virtue signaling and go on about how its not right to racially target people and falsely convict them -- such snowflakes.

If that is true, it ios very wrong and he should be released from his
a job and sued. Got a link?

He posted a link in his post. It's the first thing he posted.

Um yea, this cat needs to be given a nice good strong box to put his belongings in and shown the door.

Better check with Sheriff Israel and the administrators of the "PROMISE PROGRAM" they might want a to collaborate on how to achieve the 'stats' that U desire... No worries, anything can be fabricated to your liking though, Mr. Biff!!! (damn... I'm a mean drunk, sorry Biff point Dexter)

The incident does not surprise me much if you know the area. South Fla, has more bad cops then you can count on your hands. The Chief is Cuban and there has been bad blood between the blacks and Cubans for a long time. They come in and take over the Hood and throw out the poor people. It just the way thing are down there.

So black people get a taste of what they love to do when they run governments. Is this supposed to bother us or something? Is there a black run city anywhere that isn't completely corrupt from dog catcher to Congressmen?

depositphotos_59809789-stock-illustration-portrait-of-african-american-family.jpg

and i am sure most of you will agree that since most blacks are inferior, who cares if some of them are falsely convicted, right?
You need to apply that reasoning to anti-gun activists and democrat race hustlers who ignore Chicago crime and black-on-black crime in general.

Everybody knows it's those evil white NRA people from the Burbs running around in black neighborhoods shooting black folks at random. Just ask David Hogg.

and i am sure most of you will agree that since most blacks are inferior, who cares if some of them are falsely convicted, right?
You need to apply that reasoning to anti-gun activists and democrat race hustlers who ignore Chicago crime and black-on-black crime in general.
Yea, as long as we make sure to get the message out that they are inferior -- the more we can do that, the more we can dehumanize them and hopefully soon enough -- we can kill them without much consequence --- like the good ol days...

The incident does not surprise me much if you know the area. South Fla, has more bad cops then you can count on your hands. The Chief is Cuban and there has been bad blood between the blacks and Cubans for a long time. They come in and take over the Hood and throw out the poor people. It just the way thing are down there.
You do understand that cuban isn't a race right?

Nor is it an excuse to falsely convict anyone -- but as long as its happening to someone who doesn't look like you, big deal right

Yea, as long as we make sure to get the message out that they are inferior -- the more we can do that, the more we can dehumanize them and hopefully soon enough -- we can kill them without much consequence --- like the good ol days...
They don’t seem to need any assistance.

They don’t seem to need any assistance.

they work very hard at it, true. Maybe we can get Biff here to go down there to South Chicago and build up their self-esteem or something; I'm sure nobody has ever tried that and he will lead all his children to a better life, and they will lick his ankles in gratitude and build statues to him.

Forum List

Back