Family Guy Crosses the Line

Excellent. Expect to have them returned to you as often as you send them.

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

Be fun to think of you with a busted face.

There's not a person alive that would dare punch me. So keep dreaming you stupid fuck!

Get within 5 feet of me and we'll see.........

Excellent. Expect to have them returned to you as often as you send them.

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

Be fun to think of you with a busted face.

There's not a person alive that would dare punch me. So keep dreaming you stupid fuck!

Get within 5 feet of me and we'll see.........

I'm here in Bonney Texas, the only thing stopping you now is fear.

palin-pigboy-retard.jpg

It crosses the line because with my conservative sensibilites I choose to be insulted.....but do you know who does retard funny? - Rush!

Sometimes, people just nail their points. Bravo sir. Bravo.

You got and Documented Source for that?... Or are you going to Make Substanceless Assertions like that Based on Ex-Boyfriends trying to Ride out their Dwindling 15 Minutes?...

What a Scab you are, Zona.

:)

peace...

Yes, she said it to Time magazine. Google it. :doubt: Retard.

Provide Link to Back your Assertion, you Fucking Troll...

:)

peace...

Are you that dumb you believe there is a magazine she said that too? Seriously? Are you developmentally challenged ...... a retard if you will. :)

Last edited:
Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!

Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite

I like Family Guy, but it's a fact that Seth MacFarlane is an Obamabot and partisan hack and his politics sometime get injected into the show. I wish he'd stop, because most of the time he's pretty funny.

ever watch American Dad?....he throws stuff into that one two......Stan is a big time conservative....

Family Guy is a liberal show????

That may qualify as the singularly dumbest dumbass question of the day.

But it's still early.
Sure, that's why LimpTard appears on the show every chance he gets.

El Rushbo Nails Family Guy Gig
August 19, 2009
RUSH: Now, people are asking me, people here on the staff, in the e-mail, "Hey, Rush, hey, Rush, how was it at the Family Guy taping yesterday?" My friends, if I may say so, I nailed it. We had allotted three hours and 45 minutes to tape the segment, and I am the featured star. The premise of the program is the family dog, Brian, gets tired of being a liberal, he stumbles across a book of mine that I've written when I'm in town signing a book, and he becomes this big conservative and he actually becomes a groupie, following me around, moves in with me, tries to take over my radio show. And it is hilarious.

April 12, 2007
RUSH: When the program ended yesterday, I had to cut an audio bit for the season premiere of The Family Guy on Fox. I think they told me that this is the season premiere for networks season, whenever that next season starts, and while I was waiting for the phone connection to do this, I was watching PMSNBC after the press conference from the attorney general of North Carolina.
:lol:....dont worry Ed....im not going to say anything.....:lol:

Ahhh, now I see why so many people have problems with you. You're either fucking stoopid or have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not concerned enough to find out which.

people have problems with ABS?......ABS is this true?....have you been a creating problems for some of these folks?......

Family Guy crossed the line?

What episode hasn't crossed the line?

This one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2dDFxIHjmo]YouTube - Family guy - Peter hurts his knee[/ame]

That is EXACTLY what happens when you fall and skin your knee!!!

The new episodes that air currently were most likely completed a while ago, so while there was certainly time to do some Obama jokes, there wasn't nearly as much available as there will be for the next season.

If he doesn't make Obama parodies in his next season, I'll admit he's an Obamabot.

Otherwise, he's taken his share of shots at the left as well. Certain characters lean left, and certain ones lean more to the right. Brian is obviously a liberal, but Lois tends to be conservative.

Don't forget how he's treated Clinton over the years, and Clinton is a favorite of the left.

and Stewie is not very sympathetic to any one ......

Sarah Palin Calls Family Guy Joke a "Kick in the Gut" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
O'Reilly asked Palin why she separated Emanuel's comments from those made by radio host Rush Limbaugh when he used the word "retard" repeatedly when talking about the controversy.

As she has done before when asked about what critics are calling a double-standard, she said that Limbaugh's comments were satire.

"He was using satire, using the 'r-word,' so he could bring to light what is was that Rahm Emanuel was calling other people," she said.

Let's go over the check list:

When Rahm says the word: Bad

When Rush says it as "satire": Okay

When Family Guy does it as legitimate satire: Kick in the gut.

And this is who you Republicans want for the Presidency? Palin can't even keep her story straight on a damn word. :lol:
Again, did you notice how the "Liberal" CBS protected LimpTard and CELEBUTARD Palin by not pointing out that LimpTard was equating people he hates to retards a full year BEFORE Emanuel????

Why won't anyone in corporate media ask CELEBUTARD Palin how LimpTard could "bring to light" something that wouldn't happen for another year?????

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

Forum List

Back