Family Guy Crosses the Line

The Family Guy has been taking shots at real life people since it has been on TV. The thing to remember is that it is a cartoon sitcom aimed at making people laugh. If you do not like their sense of humor you do not have to watch it.

Now, having had a sister who had down syndrome (she is now deceased) and as someone who finds Sarah Palin great to watch (but glad she is not Vice President) I have no problems with "Family Guy".

One last thing .... does anyone remember a notion called freedom of speech? We Americans are becoming very intolerant of opposing views as of late. I say take it with a grain of salt and lighten up.:tongue:

It's only tough being a parent if you choose to live in ignorance and believe that abstinence only education will work for teenagers.

It's also tough being a parent if you are so scared of new ideas (because of your bias or prejudice), and so therefore choose to ignore anything that isn't just like you.

The rest of us? We're busy seeing what new developments are on the horizons, looking to see where renewable energy can be utilized and generally getting ready for the future.

Slug Sizzle, apparently, you're not.

WTF does renewable energy have to do with retards???

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!

Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite

I don't like Palin, but attacking her family is way beyond the pale of good taste

Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!

Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite

I don't like Palin, but attacking her family is way beyond the pale of good taste

Listen........Trig is a dude, the character on FG isn't.

They didn't even mention her by name, it was just "my mom is the former governor of Alaska".

She's got several children y'all......not all of her family is retarded, just her.

It's easy to see the liberal left has absolutely gone off the deep end. Not only do they think it's ok to use children as political pawns, now they've resorted to using children with Down's Syndrome.

I wonder, does this make the liberals feel good about themselves? Do they feel so threatened by a person that they've deemed "dumb" that they feel the need to make fun of her children? It's obvious everyone in this forum has perfect children and lead perfect lives and has no problem ridiculing those in society that are not so perfect.

Family Guy is a liberal show????

The writers are definitely liberal. They make alot of controversial jokes about republicans fairly often. Just the other night i saw an episode that had a McCain/Palin button on a Nazi uniform.

With that said, im a republican and i love this fucking show. I might change my mind about it if they inserted their politics more often, but im ok with their current level of insults towards my party.

Family Guy rules!!!

The writers are definitely liberal. They make alot of controversial jokes about republicans fairly often. Just the other night i saw an episode that had a McCain/Palin button on a Nazi uniform.

With that said, im a republican and i love this fucking show. I might change my mind about it if they inserted their politics more often, but im ok with their current level of insults towards my party.

Family Guy rules!!!

And if it hasn't been said, it should... Rush taped an Episode... Don't know if it's played yet, but he has.

:)

peace...

It's easy to see the liberal left has absolutely gone off the deep end. Not only do they think it's ok to use children as political pawns, now they've resorted to using children with Down's Syndrome.

I wonder, does this make the liberals feel good about themselves? Do they feel so threatened by a person that they've deemed "dumb" that they feel the need to make fun of her children? It's obvious everyone in this forum has perfect children and lead perfect lives and has no problem ridiculing those in society that are not so perfect.

Family guy is the leberal left?

palin-pigboy-retard.jpg

It crosses the line because with my conservative sensibilites I choose to be insulted.....but do you know who does retard funny? - Rush!

Well, Palin did call her own child a retard.

You got and Documented Source for that?... Or are you going to Make Substanceless Assertions like that Based on Ex-Boyfriends trying to Ride out their Dwindling 15 Minutes?...

What a Scab you are, Zona.

peace...

Yes, she said it to Time magazine. Google it. :doubt: Retard.

Provide Link to Back your Assertion, you Fucking Troll...

peace...

Family Guy rules!!!

And if it hasn't been said, it should... Rush taped an Episode... Don't know if it's played yet, but he has.

peace...

Rush did a liberal left leaning show? Wow.

Excellent. Expect to have them returned to you as often as you send them.

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

Be fun to think of you with a busted face.

Excellent. Expect to have them returned to you as often as you send them.

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

Be fun to think of you with a busted face.

There's not a person alive that would dare punch me. So keep dreaming you stupid fuck!

Forum List

Back