Family Guy Crosses the Line

Again, did you notice how the "Liberal" CBS protected LimpTard and CELEBUTARD Palin by not pointing out that LimpTard was equating people he hates to retards a full year BEFORE Emanuel????

Why won't anyone in corporate media ask CELEBUTARD Palin how LimpTard could "bring to light" something that wouldn't happen for another year?????

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

Is Rush a Repubutard or a Conservatard? Or both?

Again, did you notice how the "Liberal" CBS protected LimpTard and CELEBUTARD Palin by not pointing out that LimpTard was equating people he hates to retards a full year BEFORE Emanuel????

Why won't anyone in corporate media ask CELEBUTARD Palin how LimpTard could "bring to light" something that wouldn't happen for another year?????

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

Is Rush a Repubutard or a Conservatard? Or both?

ED will answer that....if anyone knows....he does....

Excellent. Expect to have them returned to you as often as you send them.

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

Be fun to think of you with a busted face.

There's not a person alive that would dare punch me. So keep dreaming you stupid fuck!

do you know what is commonly said about absolutes? especially ones with a 7 billion to 1 odds?

There is a line on Family guy? Seriously, the show doesnt have a line. Next you'll be saying that South Park crossed the line.

Family guy is great.

The politics doesn't matter, its often funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWTB8POnkg]YouTube - Family Guy - McCain-Palin Button[/ame]

Um…did that really happen? And on Fox? Last night’s episode featured a “unique” story line where character Chris Griffin was dating a girl with Down’s Syndrome. A dangerous territory for comedy to be sure, that turned ugly, when Ellen (the character with Down’s Syndrome) revealed that her mother was the former governor of Alaska. Cue deserved outrage…now!
Family Guy - Trig Palin | TV | Mediaite

This is nothing new

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHj5LscEdRk]YouTube - family guy abortion story[/ame]

You know......I hope you get hit by a bus, or someone walks up and punches you like they did Romney.

There's not a person alive that would dare punch me. So keep dreaming you stupid fuck!
That's cause most people don't like punching midgets.

That's cause most people don't like punching midgets.

I didn't know you were a midget.

Lonestar Logic's picture, as found on the web:

InternetToughGuy2.gif

The funniest episode was Brian (the dog) uncontrollably barks and growls at a black guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYaeglZUAsc[/ame]

So, I would agree that Family Guy crosses the line quite frequently.

Last edited:
Lonestar Logic's picture, as found on the web:

InternetToughGuy2.gif

That the best you can do? That guy in the picture has more integrity in his little finger than you do in your entire body. Honestly I feel honored to be compared to a person with integrity and unabashed honesty.

Forum List

Back