Bill-O Rips The "Liberal" MSM On Tea Party Coverage

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
All the while misreprenting the truth and distorting the facts. Behold....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlNj8nbtwG8]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly rips the liberal mainstream media on Tea Party coverage[/ame]

Pretty cool huh?

Man I love clowns.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly rips the liberal mainstream media on Tea Party coverage

Pretty cool huh?

Man I love clowns.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

But yet he says nothing about the lack of coverage for the gays when they marched a week after Becks 9/12 idiots. HE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THAT. There were more gays or just as many of them at that march.

You wanna back that shit up? Or just neg rep me.... again. :lol::lol:

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly rips the liberal mainstream media on Tea Party coverage

Pretty cool huh?

Man I love clowns.

LOL!!
hysterical.gif

But yet he says nothing about the lack of coverage for the gays when they marched a week after Becks 9/12 idiots. HE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THAT. There were more gays or just as many of them at that march.

You wanna back that shit up? Or just neg rep me.... again. :lol::lol:

You want me to back up the fact that he said nothing about the gays when they marched right after the 9/12 ers? How can I back up something he didn't do? I only mention the gays marching because there were as many of them as there were for the beck march. But not a peep from billo. Funny huh.

Now stop stalking me. I have never neg'd you without one from you first. Its a little flirting game you play.

Remember, I am married, so leave me alone...lol

O'Reilly has the most fair and balanced ( no pun intended ) news/political show on TV, period ......

A25-54 is the primary news demographic across the board.
Do you have another demo you'd like measured?

Okay clown

which "truth" did he misrepresent?

which "fact" did he distort?

What was mis repsented was how many were at the big tea bag rally.

According to fox there were over 100 million people there. :doubt:

You're incapable of being honest aren't you?

Speaking of being incapable of being honest, fox said it was a million. Turns out they were only 930 thousand off.

There were about 70k gays at their march and not a word from BillO...not a word.

What was mis repsented was how many were at the big tea bag rally.

According to fox there were over 100 million people there. :doubt:

You're incapable of being honest aren't you?

Speaking of being incapable of being honest, fox said it was a million. Turns out they were only 930 thousand off.

There were about 70k gays at their march and not a word from BillO...not a word.

Fox said a million , but you said that Fox said over 100 million. Easy to see who the liar here is. And So what? Bill didn't mention you and your friends getting together, maybe he don't like you homosexuals or maybe it wasn't a big national story. Honestly I give a flying fuck about you hoomosexuals or your marches.

Forum List

Back