Famed fashion designer and socialite Gloria Vanderbilt, mother of CNN's Anderson Cooper, dies at 95

Now I know how Cooper hot his job.
Wasn’t by using the Vanderbilt name
I didn't say by using the name.

I didn't know his lineage, but I'm pretty sure the idiots that hired him did.

NYC is a or rather was A " small town " and the family is only history book legendary.
You would be correct everyone knew who Anderson was

SHe had a real rough child hood and a no good bum as a father who died young ... the mother was a weirdo to

I almost bought a carriage house on Vanderbilt av in ft green :04:
the market was in the hot stage i got out bid by 190 grand which means i would of had to part with at least another 200 .....
it was down to threee of us all cash it was so insane ....white people we're starting to invade bed sty ...oh yeah the poor blacks PFFFFFTTTTT lol the smart ones who owned property got over on transplant whitey .....most of em left .....back home to the south...most blacks down their family trees are Southern . Bed sty has some of them most beautiful town homes in the 5 boroughs ...

i probably should of cause when i started sellin that place was probably worth about 3 quarter or 7 zeros easy ........without even trying
it went for over a heatlthy7 zeros.... at the time i was meeeehhhhhh cause of the location downtown is right there ...the arena now to

I had grand ol plans for that place

"What a swell party it was! "

as a child in the 1920s......poor little rich girl

Rip

O01oE0e.jpg

Forum List

Back