Africans coming across southern border have rolls of $100 bills

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Swiss journalist Urs Gehriger recently visited African migrants who breached the border and hung out on the streets of San Antonio, Texas, waiting to go elsewhere in the country, and he met hostility from people who didn’t want to share details about their experiences, conflicted each other, and had rolls of $100 bills.
Africans coming across southern border have ‘rolls of $100 bills’
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's ok the tax payers pay for it all include the stupid fkrs who can't comprehend .. How they are being sent here to destroy the West dudmbasses and you beg for it all LET THEM IN LET THEM in wonder how you losers will celebrate your kids falling over dead ......

American Mirror ^ | June 16, 2019 | Kyle Olson

(Video at link)

The “poor huddled masses” coming across the southern border may not be so poor after all.

Swiss journalist Urs Gehriger recently visited African migrants who breached the border and hung out on the streets of San Antonio, Texas, waiting to go elsewhere in the country, and he met hostility from people who didn’t want to share details about their experiences, conflicted each other, and had rolls of $100 bills.

In a recording played on Fox News, Gehriger asks a migrant from Congo how she got to America.

She refused to say.

“We are here now in the United States. Why do you ask about Ecuador?” a woman said, referring to the reported country they passed through.

As Gehriger continued to ask simple questions, he said they backtracked and “were not answering at all.”

“They wouldn’t tell me anything about how they got here, and then they started to get aggressive and they were contradicting each other,” he told Laura Ingraham.

“One said they ran through the forest, and another said no, there was no forest, and they were actually arguing among themselves,” Gehriger said.

He said they started to get “aggressive” after questions about money and help.

Gehriger believes the illegals were coached on giving answers to authorities.

“I had the impression that somebody told them not to speak about it,” and acting like “now we’re here, you have to help us, give us money.”

“What I found from an aid worker there, they actually do have money. Quite a few of them, because he spotted them under a tree, right in front of the shelter, counting a roll of money with hundred dollar bills,” Gehriger told Ingraham.

Hundreds of migrants Congo and Angola were transported to San Antonio the week before, and city officials say they received no warning from the feds that they were coming.

KENS published a story showing dozens of people milling around downtown, saying they arrived at the southern U.S. border by way of Ecuador.

----------

Who do you contact to investigate this?....Confiscate all that money, use it to DEPORT THEM back to where they came from those POOR BASTARDS!!!

The left is hell bent on destroying our country.

Mass immigration is their best bet.

Why is this a bad thing/ If they have money to start a new life..so much the better..less drain on our resources, eh?

Unless they are illegal, of course...then explain to them how much further their money will go in Mexico..and send them there.

• Banned
Why is this a bad thing/ If they have money to start a new life..so much the better..less drain on our resources, eh?

Unless they are illegal, of course...then explain to them how much further their money will go in Mexico..and send them there.

Invite one to live with you, feed them clothe them then watch them beat your ass when you don't bend to their demands lmfao what a dumb fk.

the money is US tax payer included/funded dip shit.. SOROS funded DIP SHIT

Invite one to live with you, feed them clothe them then watch them beat your ass when you don't bend to their demands lmfao what a dumb fk.

I don't hire them or help house them like big businesses do so they don't have to pay living wages.

• Banned
upload_2019-6-17_13-57-34.png

lol

Uh huh..you just make this shit up as you go, don't you? You don't know where the money those people had came from..or how much it was..or even if belonged one person vs a pool of resources. Just jerk that knee and away you go...BTW, I have two Sudanese neighbors and one from Eritrea just down the street..they get up every morning..go to work..pay their taxes and will be citizens in 2 more years..already their friends have taken them to the range area and are informing them about their rights..their gun rights.

If they are illegal..out they go..if they are legal---then welcome..no matter color or culture. I live in Idaho..reddest of the red...and my opinion is shared by most of whom i know...even the Trump fans, of which there are many.

Do you actually think they earned hundreds of American dollars while in a refugee camp?
Someone gave them this money and I'd like to know who.

Oh it's ok the tax payers pay for it all include the stupid fkrs who can't comprehend .. How they are being sent here to destroy the West dudmbasses and you beg for it all LET THEM IN LET THEM in wonder how you losers will celebrate your kids falling over dead ......
Well Soros and friends are paying large amounts just to get people moving in to America to over power the system. He has to wreck the fiance system what better way to do it. Since we have such Liberal welfare systems The money will have to be increased to the Welfare system via the states like Calif. They have spend over $100.000.000.000 so far. I wonder what the breaking point is. Mexico the same problem they can only handle so many. Cuts to the American welfare users are going to have to happen and this is not just fair to Americans, but cut will have to be made, I would say "bare bones" budget.

Do you actually think they earned hundreds of American dollars while in a refugee camp?
The answer..is, of course, I don't know. I don't know that they earned anything..they may have stuffed the roll up some dude's poop shoot. It may be the pooled savings of 10 people. It may be drug money..or it may some Libs life savings. I do not know--and nether do you..or the OP.

Opinions based on chains of assumptions..are always suspect.

Well Soros and friends are paying large amounts just to get people moving in to America to over power the system. He has to wreck the fiance system what better way to do it. Since we have such Liberal welfare systems The money will have to be increased to the Welfare system via the states like Calif. They have spend over $100.000.000.000 so far. I wonder what the breaking point is. Mexico the same problem they can only handle so many. Cuts to the American welfare users are going to have to happen and this is not just fair to Americans, but cut will have to be made, I would say "bare bones" budget.
I gotta ask..honest question..do you really believe this? 'Overpower the system" indeed. Soros, Koch and their ilk..OWN the system--no matter who wins..who loses..they win. Period.

For S&G..got a link detailing 100b+ spent? On importing immigrants?

Last edited:

The answer..is, of course, I don't know. I don't know that they earned anything..they may have stuffed the roll up some dude's poop shoot. It may be the pooled savings of 10 people. It may be drug money..or it may some Libs life savings. I do not know--and nether do you..or the OP.

Opinions based on chains of assumptions..are always suspect.

And I want to know how they got it.
And of course why they refused to answer the question of how they got here from the Congo.

I know someone that is from Kenya. He told me that Somalian's pirates captures foreign ships and held these ships for ransom. The ship liners hurries up and pays them their ransom to avoid lawsuits that can go up to hundreds of millions of dollars. And then they moves to other countries that doesn't do a background check on where the money comes from. And South America doesn't care where the money comes from. They use to have Somalians that are willing to pay any Americans tens of thousands of dollars. just to marry one of their family member or friend so that they can become a citizen. But then from them. That they will start bringing in more friends and family members. And there are a lot of immigration officials that are helping immigrants to become citizens for a price. An immigration official can make millions from off of these immigrants.

The hawala operators pay no taxes and don't need to provide records of their transactions. Experts say this is how pirates launder their ransom money out of Somalia. The owners are secretive and don't want to talk.
Somali Pirates Take The Money And Run, To Kenya

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-deportation-officer-convicted-accepting-bribes-harboring-undocumented-immigrant

I know someone that is from Kenya. He told me that Somalian's pirates captures foreign ships and held these ships for ransom. The ship liners hurries up and pays them their ransom to avoid lawsuits that can go up to hundreds of millions of dollars. And then they moves to other countries that doesn't do a background check on where the money comes from. And South America doesn't care where the money comes from. They use to have Somalians that are willing to pay any Americans tens of thousands of dollars. just to marry one of their family member or friend so that they can become a citizen. But then from them. That they will start bringing in more friends and family members. And there are a lot of immigration officials that are helping immigrants to become citizens for a price. An immigration official can make millions from off of these immigrants.

The hawala operators pay no taxes and don't need to provide records of their transactions. Experts say this is how pirates launder their ransom money out of Somalia. The owners are secretive and don't want to talk.
Somali Pirates Take The Money And Run, To Kenya

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-deportation-officer-convicted-accepting-bribes-harboring-undocumented-immigrant

Have you ever watched " OBSESSION" ?

Just be your conservative self and blindly blame George Soros.

Look to Europe. We are there now we just have fallen fully yet , the second amendment is just about the last thing keeping us from that total fall for now.. Along with a few other things of course.

Just be your conservative self and blindly blame George Soros.

I dont know who made the arrangements.
And it appears you dont want to know. Or you dont want the source revealed.

Forum List

Back