False claims about 40 beheaded babies & 30 Harvard student groups condemning Israel may teach us how the US left, right & liberal process news

Oh, look. I was wrong. It was 1942! when the west figured it out.

DUMBFUCK!
On November 25, 1942, many American newspapers published reports that 2 million Jews already had been murdered. The World Jewish Congress’s representative in Switzerland, Gerhart Riegner, had tried to report this information to his organization’s president, Rabbi Stephen Wise, in August 1942, sending a message through the US State Department. State Department officials at first tried to block Riegner’s report from reaching Rabbi Wise. They claimed that the planned murder of European Jews was merely a “war rumor.” Yet after investigating Riegner’s report over the next three months, State Department officials verified the news of the Nazi regime’s plan, and, according to Wise, authorized him to inform the American public.

In response to this news, Jewish communities in many Allied nations held rallies and vigils, and declared Wednesday, December 2, 1942, to be an international day of mourning. The United States, Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and nine Allied governments released a “Declaration on Atrocities” on December 17, 1942. This declaration condemned the “bloody cruelties” and “cold-blooded extermination” of Europe’s Jews and vowed that the Allies would punish war criminals after the fighting stopped. It made no promise to initiate rescue efforts.
How could the State dept verify the investigation without physically being in Germany? And there was nothing Allied troops could do, until they were actually in Germany!

How could the State dept verify the investigation without physically being in Germany? And there was nothing Allied troops could do, until they were actually in Germany!

Uhhhh, they had these things called RECONAISSANCE AIRCRAFT! Good gosh, how can you be so fucking ignorant?

Intended to drop the bomb, yes. Intended to kill W's and C's? No. They could have moved out of that area. London was all but evacuated during the blitz. So were a lot of German cities later on.

Dresden was a mistake. It was Britain that insisted we do it. An atrocity, IMHO.

Sure they could. They had all the time in the world as that bomb was falling from the sky.

Well, if they don't belong in Gaza, why won't the Israeli's let them leave?
The Egyptians won't let them leave. Not only did Egypt refuse to take Gaza back when Israel gave it back the entire Sinai Peninsula, but the Gazans caused so much trouble in Egypt that the Egyptians closed the only border crossing going anywhere except into Israel. The "Gazans" were Egyptians before the 1967 war.

You hit an kill a child chasing a ball that darts out in front of your car, you are evil? Dead child. You're driving. That's a fucked up viewpoint on life.

If I drive into a group of kids, yes I am.

There were intelligence reports that the terrorists were using the hospital as a base. That's something they are known for doing.

Intelligence reports = lame after the fact excuse.

Even then you don't just take the word of someone and bomb a hospital. You just don't.

Not all members of Hamas are militants.
If they read their own charter, they are. One of the main components of the charter is the destruction of Israel. "The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[3] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel."
"Mahmoud Zahar, co-founder of Hamas, said in 2006 that Hamas "will not change a single word in its covenant." In 2010, he reaffirmed a major commitment of the covenant saying "Our ultimate plan is [to have] Palestine in its entirety. I say this loud and clear so that nobody will accuse me of employing political tactics. We will not recognize the Israeli enemy."[25]"

Intended to drop the bomb, yes. Intended to kill W's and C's? No. They could have moved out of that area. London was all but evacuated during the blitz. So were a lot of German cities later on.

Dresden was a mistake. It was Britain that insisted we do it. An atrocity, IMHO.
Both the destruction of Coventry and Dresden were examples of the German and British aims to "dehouse" the enemy civilians that built the weapons the military used. Of the two Dresden was more of a military target because it was a major organization and transport hub for the support of the Eastern Front. Coventry was just a manufacturing center.

I'm not supporting either, but the Germans and Japanese merely received the harvest they sowed in Guernica Spain, Warsaw Poland and various cities in China. The Germans invented aerial terror bombings in WWI with the use of Zeppelins dropping bombs randomly at night on British cities.

The Egyptians won't let them leave. Not only did Egypt refuse to take Gaza back when Israel gave it back the entire Sinai Peninsula, but the Gazans caused so much trouble in Egypt that the Egyptians closed the only border crossing going anywhere except into Israel. The "Gazans" were Egyptians before the 1967 war.

Well the term Palestinian is an ancient term. The Romans use the word Palestine. So it is a legitimate thing. Most people perhaps all people are social constructs. We are all children of God and then everything else is an invention.

Man, you must a flunked geography!
You must have slept through history class. That was how the League of Nations divided Transjordan after WWI. The Arabs/Muslims got most of the area and called the new kingdom Jordan, the Jews got the smaller portion and called it Israel. The Brits who had the protectorate called the area Palestine and sub-divided it further taking more land away from the Jews and giving it to the Arabs/Muslims making Israel essentially indefensible.

Tell you what, why don't you come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next! I promise you, I will show you just how wrong that is!
So you don't obey the laws and building codes of whatever city you live in?

Forum List

Back