Fallen star

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by RodISHI, Feb 7, 2010.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    It is now 2011 and no one has cleaned it up! The US hooked it's wagon to this fallen star and the people are still being conned into thinking this GMO crap is good food.

"US corn farmer and GM seed salesman, Nebraska, Dec 2000: "....you guys [US Government] created this monster; you clean it up. I have learned my lesson. No more GM crops on this farm ˜ ever." Quoted in UK 'Farmers Weekly', December 8, 2000"

2. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    more propaganda nonsense. Can you do anything but copy and paste? Like form your own argument?

3. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    What exactly is the problem here? A chemical in the soybeans ins in the soybeans in a larger amount? Other chemicals naturally in soybeans is there in smaller amounts?
    You get that with any breeding change.

4. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    This jackass is anti-science. this right here just shows how ignorant this guy is for believing this shit

'Now, dozens of genome sequences later, geneticists have no clue as to how to make the smallest microbe, nor the simplest worm, let alone a human being."

Umm, the purpose of the human genome project was not to make human beings. It was to know all the genes in the genome to understand how they work, to help identify genes that are mutated in disease, and its very valuable information. who the hell said we were trying to make a human being, let along make a worm? all the medical technoloogy out there, the new drugs, treatments, etc are all because of scientific research making discoveries, and proof that they work.

That' very valuable information in the human genome project. Why don't you leave science to people who know what they are talking about.

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    People playing god will cause problems, always do.

Humans are never as smart as they think they are.

6. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    We play god all the time, have for years. God wouldn't give us intelligence to do the science we do and all the amazing technology that "plays god" if god didn't want us to, right?

7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Yep why we got Thalamide babies and such.

8. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    the reason you and I are probably alive and survived childbirth and didn't die from infection, TB, polio, pertussis, rubella, small pox, etc. THe reason we are typing on the internet on computers. Yeah, damn science!

9. rr1

rr1 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hey Doc you lackey shill. I have a microwave I'd like to sell. The rooster got out and the grand kids caught him. He was wet and had icicles on him so the kids stuck him in the microwave. Now everything that comes out of the microwave smells like cock. I think you could use a little of this around there where ever you are. I'm amazed you can even talk with all of that corporate cock stuck in your mouth.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  10. Dr Gregg

Dr Gregg BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +200
    :lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant response :cuckoo: